1. Originally posted by MWSAHI didn't mean acoustic as you guys see it. I mean Streets without vocals..Just the sound, no Bono involved.

you would just like to hear it? because there ain't a chance in hell in that being performed live with no Bono
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you would just like to hear it? because there ain't a chance in hell in that being performed live with no Bono

I understand, it's just my imagination. Imagine Streets (the single version) without Bono's voice..but never mind. My fantasy takes a run with me..
  3. Originally posted by MWSAHI didn't mean acoustic as you guys see it. I mean Streets without vocals..Just the sound, no Bono involved.

Maybe you mean instrumental....Not sure if you're into bluegrass music, but the "Pickin' on U2" album isn't that bad. Maybe that's what you're looking for?
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

I understand, it's just my imagination. Imagine Streets (the single version) without Bono's voice..but never mind. My fantasy takes a run with me..

I agree that it would be great just to listen to the music with no vocals. I thought you were meaning that you reckon it would be great if they played it live without Bono. Now I know your meaning the single version and I have to admit that it would be interesting to hear
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Maybe you mean instrumental....Not sure if you're into bluegrass music, but the "Pickin' on U2" album isn't that bad. Maybe that's what you're looking for?

Yeah, sort of instrumental..but never mind anyway.
  6. Originally posted by haytrainHere you go, Like a Song....

[YouTube Video]

Just not my cup of tea, I guess....To each his own, right?
    Ah hahahah I didn't know "that" was a banjo. I had seen this video, of course. It's on the DVD. Amazing, great!!
  7. Red Hill Mining Town, I play it on my guitar(a classic spanish guitar) and sounds great. Too bad only Edge plays the guitar, if not A Sort of Homecoming would be great.
    Whos Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses could be nice also.

Oh, and She's A Mystery to Me.

Streets it's a bad idea, without that great introduction it looses at least 50% of its greatness, and I just can't see how it can be translated to an acoustic version, I mean it's playable but it would sound like crippled. Well, U2 itself it's crippled here by the fact that Bono can't play anything decently , and Edge is the only one who plays the guitar.
  8. Originally posted by CarlosgfcWell, U2 itself it's crippled here by the fact that Bono can't play anything decently
    Jojojojooo xDD
  9. All iwant is you
    She s amystery to me (One of my favorit Song s )
    Stay
    Angel of harlem
  10. Originally posted by mike02 All iwant is you
    She s amystery to me (One of my favorit Song s )
    Stay
    Angel of harlem
    The original intention of the post was ask us for our WISHED Accoustic-ezed songs. This 4 you're saying (AOH, Stay, SIAMTM and AIWIY) have been done accoustic all along the tours...