1. Originally posted by ap5:Are the audio samples of the shows no longer available? None of them seem to work on any of my mobile devices. They all read as -00:00 and nothing loads when hitting play. Just checking...thanks!
    They all work fine here. What browser/device?
  2. So...it looks as if part one of 2001-06-22 is broken in some way...I get an error message when I try to download. Parts two and three download fine howevererror message when I try to download. Parts two and three download fine.
  3. I don't know if this is the right thread, but it seems that the "Heart-Shaped Show"-recording of Boston 2001-06-09 has some issues.

During Out of Control and Beautiful Day, some static weird noises are heard for a few seconds, and then it skips to the next song.
    The other songs seem to be unaffected.
  4. Had uploaded some recordings on a free cloud called Stack.
    Just got a e-mail they will stop the free service!
  5. just an FYI:
    I believe link is broken with Miss Sarajevo on 11.19.2006 Melbourne
  6. 1993-07-02 Verona. The download-Link of the "Datfly" recording is broken.

Cheers
  7. Is there a possibility to get this recording back?
  8. I don't have it, so if someone has it we'll put it back. I've put out a request.
  9. Thanks a lot! I've lost so many bootlegs during a big problem with one of my archive HDDs.
  10. If you want lossless, maybe you should check u2torrents. You can download entire tour packages over there (mostly freeleech).
    Btw, I don't think Datfly was the taper of those Verona recordings.