1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Fixed!

2. Remy, I don't think this really belongs in this forum, but I don't know where else to put it. Here goes:

Whenever I do a search in the forums, and I click "topics and messages" from the pull-down menu of where to search, I get an error message that reads:

Er is een fout opgetreden, neem contact op met info@e-dot.nl.
    Mislukte SQL: SELECT t.*, c.id AS fid, c.afkorting, c.naam, MATCH(titel) AGAINST ('rip') AS score FROM Forum_Topics t LEFT JOIN Forum_Cats c ON c.id = t.forum_id WHERE AND t.forum_id != 20 ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 100 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.forum_id != 20 ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 100' at line 10

Has anyone else reported this problem?
  3. Originally posted by haytrainRemy, I don't think this really belongs in this forum, but I don't know where else to put it. Here goes:

Whenever I do a search in the forums, and I click "topics and messages" from the pull-down menu of where to search, I get an error message that reads:

Er is een fout opgetreden, neem contact op met info@e-dot.nl.
    Mislukte SQL: SELECT t.*, c.id AS fid, c.afkorting, c.naam, MATCH(titel) AGAINST ('rip') AS score FROM Forum_Topics t LEFT JOIN Forum_Cats c ON c.id = t.forum_id WHERE AND t.forum_id != 20 ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 100 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.forum_id != 20 ORDER BY score DESC LIMIT 100' at line 10

Has anyone else reported this problem?

Didn't see it yet, but going to fix it!

And this belongs in the Stuck In A Moment forum, there's even a special thread for bugs and errors.

update: Should be fixed now, not perfect but it works.
  4. I think the link to the bootleg for the Zoo TV Washington D.C. (8-16-92) is bad. The page will not open for me.
  5. Originally posted by 556fmjI think the link to the bootleg for the Zoo TV Washington D.C. (8-16-92) is bad. The page will not open for me.

Works fine for me.
  6. Originally posted by 556fmjI think the link to the bootleg for the Zoo TV Washington D.C. (8-16-92) is bad. The page will not open for me.

I assume you mean the link to Rapidshare rather than the link to the bootleg page?

If so, the rapidshare servers can sometimes go down, so just retry. Like Nate, it worked fine for me just now.

By the way, Welcome to U2Start!
    I notice you're a first-time poster. Please tell us as much as you want about yourself HERE and everyone can give you a proper welcome to the forums. They're a great place to be.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it should be there. it's a collaboration of various artists. Bono, Micheal Stipe and Moby

yes, it should be. unfortunately it is only containing the tracks from the Letterman Show the same day (New York and Stuck in a moment). Could anyone place the right track?

Regards
    cleaner
  8. Hey, um... On 1985-03-27 Montreal, Quebec - The Forum page, the complete audience link leads to a MegaUpload link, not a RapidShare link.

Just wanted you to know.
  9. Originally posted by ReclinerManHey, um... On 1985-03-27 Montreal, Quebec - The Forum page, the complete audience link leads to a MegaUpload link, not a RapidShare link.

Just wanted you to know.

Thanks a lot, updated the info!
  10. 2005-12-12 - Charlotte, North Carolina - New Charlotte Arena
  11. Originally posted by labell2005-12-12 - Charlotte, North Carolina - New Charlotte Arena

Both parts work fine here. No problem.
  12. Hi all,

i tried to donwload this bootleg: 1997-05-16 - Clemson, South Carolina - Death Valley Stadium but link is broken.

hjouanne