1. Hey, I cant get on the website using Google Chrome. I have to delete my history first, then I get on the site for a while but when I close the site after some time and when I want to get back on it it keeps loading without doing anything.

What to do? Im using IE now but I want to use this site with Google Chrome again.
  2. Originally posted by bartajaxHey, I cant get on the website using Google Chrome. I have to delete my history first, then I get on the site for a while but when I close the site after some time and when I want to get back on it it keeps loading without doing anything.

What to do? Im using IE now but I want to use this site with Google Chrome again.

Yes happened with me too a few days ago. Just open it in an incognito tab, Control + Shift + N to make it work again.
  3. I think it works now, thanks Remy
  4. Small bug, but hey, those are to be solved as well

When the page automatically resizes big images in order to keep a stable layout, the original size isn't show right. I mean,

when you place your mouse over the pic, it says "Original size: 702x295 pixels" when the pic is actually 1766x798 pixels (that is, that code displays the size of the reduced pic instead of the original). Can that be fixed? Thanks
  5. Just saw this in a factoid down the bottom:

"U2 named their latest album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb because Bono envisioned the bomb as his father and the songs as efforts by him to deal with his father's death."

Probably needs to be fixed, but hey, it's three years out of date, why not leave it a little bit longer?
  6. We delibreately left it uncorrected for people like you to notice
  7. Thanks, I've changed it! It's still in there but not their latest anymore
  8. Thats a known issue Didnt have time to fix it yet
  9. Does it work now fabian?
  10. Originally posted by RistoDoes it work now fabian?

Jazeker

*goes topictagging*
  11. Thank you