1. It's on their to-do list I think:
  2. Your right guys, I didnt read it good enough. But great it is on your to-do list
  3. The "null" user ( http://www.u2start.com/user/profile/null ) still appears on the 'Members viewing this topic' box every now and then. I've just spotted it in 2 different topics in a 3 minutes span.
  4. Remy added it on the bug list, thanks Sergio!
  5. Not a bug or error, just a suggestion:

When reviewing a bootleg, perhaps the caption under "Audience" could be changed. Currently, it reads "Rate the audience of this concert" when writing the review. I was thinking that maybe it could read, "Rate the audience on this bootleg". I find that many times I'm listening to soundboards where the audience can be heard 0% of the time, and the reviews all boast that the audience is a 4 or 5, stating, "I'm sure the crowd really loved the show!"

I take the reviews on the site mildly seriously, like I know some other users do, when deciding which bootlegs to select, and it's too easy to be misleading with that question. For example, if I was at a show and the only source posted was a soundboard, I would be tempted to review and give a 5 to the audience because I was there, and I would know...but that's misrepresenting the bootleg.

Nothing major here, and nothing to drop everything a work on- just thought maybe we could kick the idea around?
  6. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Not a bug or error, just a suggestion:

When reviewing a bootleg, perhaps the caption under "Audience" could be changed. Currently, it reads "Rate the audience of this concert" when writing the review. I was thinking that maybe it could read, "Rate the audience on this bootleg". I find that many times I'm listening to soundboards where the audience can be heard 0% of the time, and the reviews all boast that the audience is a 4 or 5, stating, "I'm sure the crowd really loved the show!"

I take the reviews on the site mildly seriously, like I know some other users do, when deciding which bootlegs to select, and it's too easy to be misleading with that question. For example, if I was at a show and the only source posted was a soundboard, I would be tempted to review and give a 5 to the audience because I was there, and I would know...but that's misrepresenting the bootleg.

Nothing major here, and nothing to drop everything a work on- just thought maybe we could kick the idea around?

Good idea, we'll improve that soon
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    Good idea, we'll improve that soon

Thanks a lot Remy
  8. Hello,

I'm noticing certain users, like Olof and a few others have their names listed as viewing threads even though they are not online. Anyone else notice this?
  9. Originally posted by TheAchtungEdge:Hello,

I'm noticing certain users, like Olof and a few others have their names listed as viewing threads even though they are not online. Anyone else notice this?

How do you know they're not online?
  10. Think he means the member listing on the forum pages vs LiveTopics.

They both measure different things:

Users online: means the users who loaded a page in the last 5 minutes.

Members reading this topic: users who have a page open.