1. I'm a not too bad singer and I always sing U2's songs...
    My best performance is Walk On, but also Elevation and Vertigo are easy to sing
    I think I will never try to sing Miss Sarajevo... luckily!
  2. Originally posted by alfmlcI'm a not too bad singer and I always sing U2's songs...
    My best performance is Walk On, but also Elevation and Vertigo are easy to sing
    I think I will never try to sing Miss Sarajevo... luckily!

I always sing along the opera part on Miss Sarajevo, despite it's really bad singing I love the Italian! I also sang along with it during the third Amsterdam show with some people looking very weird at me since I'm Dutch and don't understand Italian
  3. Originally posted by Remy

I always sing along the opera part on Miss Sarajevo, despite it's really bad singing I love the Italian! I also sang along with it during the third Amsterdam show with some people looking very weird at me since I'm Dutch and don't understand Italian

xD
    I also sung the italian part at the show in Madrid, it was funny to invent completely the lyrics as Bono used to do in Early Shows...But I think the people around me weren't enjoying my performaance

Originally posted by alfmlcMy best performance is Walk On, but also Elevation and Vertigo are easy to sing

Lol, Vertigo is very hard to do, the "I can feeeeeel...Feeeel" and "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" parts are very difficult to sing; the same Bono says it at "U2.by.U2".
    Anyway, singing U2 is another manner of being a U2 fan.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    Lol, Vertigo is very hard to do, the "I can feeeeeel...Feeeel" and "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" parts are very difficult to sing; the same Bono says it at "U2.by.U2".
    Anyway, singing U2 is another manner of being a U2 fan.

You're right, some parts are not simple... but I try to sing Vertigo in a easy way!
  5. I sing. Very badly, in fact. But honestly, who could listen to these songs without singing?

Oh, and I took it upon myself to memorize Pavarotti's part in Miss Sarajevo as well! Strange looks from my family, but hey. All in the spirit of U2.
  6. of course!

one of my favourites is The Fly, I love to sing both Edges and Bono's parts in the refrain (you know the Love...We shine like a falling star We're fallin' from the sky... part

Streets is also completely impossible to not sing
  7. i love 2 sing 2 u2 apparently i WAS a bad singer but ive got better singing along with bono lol or so my sister says anyway, i love singing to kite always calms my soul just makes me stop and breathe a sigh of releif if im ever a bit stressed but i sing all u2 songs lol especially out clubbin lol deadly craic
  8. I sang "Tenor II" and found that voice thanks to singing along to Achtung Baby...
  9. I sing along a lot, even when people hear. I don't care too much about. I sing most of the day.

Alex
  10. haha yup, and proud to sing along. *ELEVATION*:M
  11. I sing the songs on my car,when i´m alone.I am very shameful