1. I always sing along with U2-songs, It's very hard to shut up If you hear such good songs isn't it
    But actually I even sing when there Isn't a song playing
    At the moment me and a friend are writing another text on One for another friend's birthday actually
  2. I mostly sing too. Especially One..great lyrics to sing. I know most of the lyrics, and when I don't sing loud, I'll sing in my mind.
  3. Who's gonna ride your wild horses live from Stockholm every morning just as I get off the M62 near Manchester. Sugar hang on!
  4. yeah, almost always. Sometimes I even try Can't help falling in love with you! My favourite sin-along song is Pride. It always makes me shout!
  5. my favorite U2 sing along is Miss Sarajevo the italian part!!! idk y im 14 so my voice is in the "puberty stage" so its very rough and i cant sing 2 save my life but i always try it when i'm alone cuz i killed that song 4 so many ppl that i no longer do it in front of them.....

every song is fun 2 sing 2
  6. I sing along with Miss Sarajevo as well.

When it gets to the chorus part:

That is very difficult because I go extremely deep and then a little higher, then lower. Plus I lose my breath.
  7. I mostly sing to any song I'm listening to..

my favorite is to sing All Because Of You very loud!
    a great way to start the day!
  8. yes i sing along with u2 songs too

my mother always comes in my room and says be quiet
  9. Originally posted by NoamTGI mostly sing to any song I'm listening to..

my favorite is to sing All Because Of You very loud!
    a great way to start the day!

Indeed, All Because Of You, and play it very very loud...That song must be played loud!
  10. ALL THE TIME!!! My kid's think I'm crazy, but what do they know, they're young and listen to hip-hop! I especially love it when a good U2 song comes on when I'm driving and its nice out and all the windows are down...let everyone hear the wonderful music! Hopefully, they don't hear me sing!
  11. when i am alone at home and my children are at school and my wife is at her work ...
    i sometimes sing complete shows from the beginning untill the end !!!!!!
    i can't stop sinning
    i love to sing one and streets ....
    once i had neighbors that loved when i was sinning u2 songs !!!!
  12. Originally posted by lyndaluALL THE TIME!!! My kid's think I'm crazy, but what do they know, they're young and listen to hip-hop! I especially love it when a good U2 song comes on when I'm driving and its nice out and all the windows are down...let everyone hear the wonderful music! Hopefully, they don't hear me sing!