1. In video I have Elevation Miami, ZooTV Washington, ZooTV adelaide, Vertigo Sao Paolo, and Elevation Paris.

Well, good night everybody! It's 1:26 here, and I have basketball practice tomorrow so I need some sleep. Thanks
    for a great first day on the crew!

2. Without a TV I only downoad audio boots, of course. I downloaded around 20 full shows plus some smaller rarities (i.e. Smile Jamaica, 46664, Womanfish) I listened to every one at least once but didn't finish some due to bad audio quality, sorry. I burned the best one or two shows of every tour on CD-R, so I could add them to my CD collection and listen to them in our living room. I admit that I cut down every show to 80 minutes to make them fit on one CD- but I keep the original files on PC. This pretty much creates my own perfect setlists: Leave "Pride" out of this one, WOWY out of that one, leave NYD out here, SBS out there... and keep all the rare performances. I like the results.

My desk and PC are placed in the smallest room of our apartment - just around 3 square meters. There's a mini mixing console, a stereo mini amp plus two passive studio speakers connected to it. Got no additional lineout that I can connect through the wall to my living room stereo. One day I'll figure something out. But not today.

Alex
  3. I've got listed 191 bootlegs in my profile,but I know I got more than that in terms of audio.
    Video,I only got the usual full shows that everybody else has.But whatever I have purchased / downloaded,I always listen / watch at least once.........but obviously the shows in my Top 10 listing in my profile are what I listen to most of all.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Once you've experienced the quality of some non-must-haves (not widely known), you will get blown away and you will download more and more.
    For example, anyone here (except the experts) know about Paris 1992-05-07, and it's a great concert (one of the best Tryin' To Throw ever!).

Just listening, really cool concert, thanks for the hint

*Edit*
    O-M-G what an awesome concert! Bono is in the best mood ever lol, and awesome version of Bad too. Love love LOVE IT :-D
  5. I don't have a lot of boots
    I listen only to my favourites and I also listen to good versions from other boots,but not the entire boot
    See you friends...
    I'm happy because today I got more time to spend here!!
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniI don't have a lot of boots
    I listen only to my favourites and I also listen to good versions from other boots,but not the entire boot
    See you friends...
    I'm happy because today I got more time to spend here!!

We are happy too, because you are here again!

Have always a good time, Aidan!
  7. Originally posted by loftarasaJust listening, really cool concert, thanks for the hint

*Edit*
    O-M-G what an awesome concert! Bono is in the best mood ever lol, and awesome version of Bad too. Love love LOVE IT :-D