1. Originally posted by MWSAHIt was broadcasted here too, last year...
    2006-12-31? Amazing. once again the connection between The Neth and Spain shows up.

The same TV Channel had broadcasted a tiny version of Sydney 93 (about the half of the show, just as Milan) on the Chistmas Eve (2006-12-24), just a week before MIlan's broadcast. Indeed it's a great channel, quite funny and progresist.
  2. Nothing here in Italy.
    A DVD with a worldwide hype just from one of the best Italian places for concert and nobody thought to broadcast it.

Nevertheless on 12-31 we could attend to a complete broadcasting of our wonderful World Championship 2006, on SKY SPORT!
    About football we are always patriotic.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]2006-12-31? Amazing. once again the connection between The Neth and Spain shows up.

The same TV Channel had broadcasted a tiny version of Sydney 93 (about the half of the show, just as Milan) on the Chistmas Eve (2006-12-24), just a week before MIlan's broadcast. Indeed it's a great channel, quite funny and progresist.

It wasn't 12-31..but they broadcasted the Milan show as it is shown on the DVD.

They did broadcast Chicago on 12-31-2005.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

It wasn't 12-31..but they broadcasted the Milan show as it is shown on the DVD.

They did broadcast Chicago on 12-31-2005.

we got a 12 song TV broadcast of the Chicago DVD the night before it came out which was cool and most of the Slane show was broadcasted here asweel on 2005-06-25. I was having a house party at the time and made everyone warch it. Cool as hell
  5. Originally posted by germcevoywe got a 12 song TV broadcast of the Chicago DVD the night before it came out which was cool and most of the Slane show was broadcasted here asweel on 2005-06-25. I was having a house party at the time and made everyone warch it. Cool as hell
    Awesome
  6. They also once broadcasted Arnhem 2001, don't know which show. Is there actually a video circulating of it?
  7. Originally posted by MWSAHThey also once broadcasted Arnhem 2001, don't know which show. Is there actually a video circulating of it?
    Huh. Arnhem? There is an Amateur-shot DVD of Arnhem 2001-07-31, but it's NOT worthy broadcasting, of course.
    There are No pro-shots at all on the whole Elevation tour, only South Bend and the released DVDs...
  8. Does anyone have the SouthBend dvd that is not the Bono cam? I have that and as much as I love looking at Bono I like to watch the WHOLE band. Larry Cam would be cool too though being I am a drummer.
  9. Originally posted by thefly07Does anyone have the SouthBend dvd that is not the Bono cam? I have that and as much as I love looking at Bono I like to watch the WHOLE band. Larry Cam would be cool too though being I am a drummer.

there is a 2 cam version of it about somewhere but I couldn't tell you where to find it. The one cam mix is unwatchable.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Huh. Arnhem? There is an Amateur-shot DVD of Arnhem 2001-07-31, but it's NOT worthy broadcasting, of course.
    There are No pro-shots at all on the whole Elevation tour, only South Bend and the released DVDs...

Maybe Remy knows..I'm sure it was Arnhem..
  11. was it the whole show? or just clips you saw on the news or something?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoywas it the whole show? or just clips you saw on the news or something?

Back then, i wasn't a die hard fan as I am now, but from what I remember, they broadcasted some clips, mixed together.