1. 1.Desire - So You Wanna Be A Rock n Roll Star - Lovetown Tour

2.Satellite Of Love (snippet) / Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet) - Live Aid 13th July 1985

3.With Or Without You - Love Will Tear Us Apart

4.Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Sexual Healing (snippet) / 40 (snippet) - Chicago - 12th May 2005

5.Beautiful Day - Sgt.Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - Vertigo Tour

6.Running To Stand Still / Dirty Old Town (snippet) - Point Depot - 31st December 1989

7.Into The Groove (snippet) / Mysterious Ways / Something (snippet) / My Sweet Lord (snippet) - Popmart - 28th August 1997

8.Vertigo - Stories For Boys - Vertigo Tour

9.One / She's A Mystery To Me (snippet) - Zooropa 93 Tour

10.Elevation - Stepping Stone - Elevation Tour

2. They Times They Are A 'Changing/.New Year's Day

Point Depot - New Year's Eve
  3. Originally posted by stefano1973I actually thought about these 2 wonderful snippets, but I think maybe LikeASong was referring to released songs......anyway....great snippets those two, especially Shine like stars, I love it.
    No no absolutely no. Every snippet is allowed, even the unknown-snippet of Running To Stand Still on Los Angeles 1987-11-18 (many, many people love this snippet).
  4. Ten great snippets in no particular order

1969 - Lovetown/Elevation
    My Girl - Zooropa
    El Pueblo Vencera - JT
    God Part ll - 1992-04-23 - Vancouver
    Rain
    So Cruel - 1992-05-22 - Milan
    Who's Gonna Ride . .

They are all my personal favourites.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyWho's Gonna Ride . .
    Do you refer to Wild Horses into Bad? Indeed it's a great snippet, and it would be much better if Bono had enough voice to sing it properly.
    All the other snippets are great. So Cruel, Rain, My Girl (I absolutuely love the version of Anaheim 1992-11-14, just Bono on guitar singing a long My Girl), 1969 and El Pueblo Vencera (People Will Win!). All amazing stuff
  6. yep Wild Horses into Bad. Check My Girl from Rotterdam 1993-05-10 and Verona 1993-07-02. Both amazing. I'll check out that version you noted there
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]No no absolutely no. Every snippet is allowed, even the unknown-snippet of Running To Stand Still on Los Angeles 1987-11-18 (many, many people love this snippet).

I remember I talked about this snippet months and months ago in a topic. I consider this execution of Running the best ever......that snippet is amazing
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyyep Wild Horses into Bad. Check My Girl from Rotterdam 1993-05-10 and Verona 1993-07-02. Both amazing. I'll check out that version you noted there
    I have on the top pof my head Rotterdam 05-10. I will never forget this concert. But now I can't remember Verona, i will check it in a while.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I have on the top pof my head Rotterdam 05-10. I will never forget this concert. But now I can't remember Verona, i will check it in a while.

great sound, Italian Audience
  10. Originally posted by germcevoygreat sound, Italian Audience
    I'm just listening to it. Great sound, of course, but... hmmm it's not my favorite. Somehow it's not the kind of recording I want. Anyway i'm a bit tired and burnout of Zooropa Shows (I have listened the 95% of them), now I'm really into Outside Broadcast and Zoo TV legs 1&2. More interesting, intimate shows.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I'm just listening to it. Great sound, of course, but... hmmm it's not my favorite. Somehow it's not the kind of recording I want. Anyway i'm a bit tired and burnout of Zooropa Shows (I have listened the 95% of them), now I'm really into Outside Broadcast and Zoo TV legs 1&2. More interesting, intimate shows.

Legs 1 and 2 are fantastic. I've never hit it off with the Outside Broadcast legs. Stadium shows in the US just don't work
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyLegs 1 and 2 are fantastic. I've never hit it off with the Outside Broadcast legs. Stadium shows in the US just don't work
    Of course, the Feeling of the show is much poor than in Europe, but musically I love them. Take a look to Yankees Stadium 1992-08-30 (15th annyversary tomorrw, by the way), or Anaheim 1992-10-14, or Houston 1992-10-14. Amazing.