1. Most of the Bad snippets are pretty good.

Probably my favorite is Break On Through To The Other Side on Electric Co. When done on Joshua Tree it was fantastic to me. Flowed perfectly back into the main chorus on an upbeat note. I thought it was pretty good on Vertigo also when Bono did it on the third leg but Joshua Tree was better.
  2. Originally posted by Blue_RoomMost of the Bad snippets are pretty good.

Probably my favorite is Break On Through To The Other Side on Electric Co. When done on Joshua Tree it was fantastic to me. Flowed perfectly back into the main chorus on an upbeat note. I thought it was pretty good on Vertigo also when Bono did it on the third leg but Joshua Tree was better.

have to agree
  3. Stories for Boys- Vertigo.
  4. Originally posted by Blue_RoomMost of the Bad snippets are pretty good.

The Electric Co / Break On Through (snippet) @ Paris 1987-07-04 and Madrid 1987-07-15. Best rocker and asskicker snippets ever.
  5. 1) Amazing Grace - Running to Standstill (only in berlin and what an emotional show that one is after the london bombs, very emotional snippet)
    2) Seven seconds - Yahweh
    3) Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band - Beautiful Day
    4) Stories For Boys - Vertigo
    5) The Lake Isle of Innisfree - Sunday Bloody Sunday (only done once on the Elevation tour in chicago i think - soundboard)
    6) The First Time - Bad
    7) Never Tear Us Apart/Love Will Tear Us Apart - With Or Without You ( done best on melbounre 18th vertigo Tour)
    8) Rain - One (Vertigo Tour, Gothenburg)
    9) Rock The Casbah - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    10) Get Up, Stand Up - Sunday Bloody Sunday
  6. Well i know LEAST favorite...the one with the "N" word. I can't believe they put that on DVD
  7. Originally posted by paolom3Well i know LEAST favorite...the one with the "N" word. I can't believe they put that on DVD

Bullet The Blue Sky from the Boston DVD?
  8. yes, and Vertigo from i don't remember what show.
  9. Originally posted by paolom3yes, and Vertigo from i don't remember what show.

BTBS Has the N word on it?
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

BTBS Has the N word on it?

snippet. ''Pull the trigger on the rock n roll nigga, he's bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker''

(i'm just quoting and not using the word myself)
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

snippet. ''Pull the trigger on the rock n roll nigga, he's bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker''

(i'm just quoting and not using the word myself)

Never noticed that. And yes, I know you're just quoting.
  12. Originally posted by paolom3Well i know LEAST favorite...the one with the "N" word. I can't believe they put that on DVD

get over it mate...