1. Best American band of all time.
  2. only heard bits and bobs. Can't crtiticise them because just look at their album sales but I can't ever see myself being a fan
  3. They're good. Haven't really listened to them that much, but when I have I've
    liked it. I'll probably buy an album. What ones are good?
  4. Just go with there 2 disc greatest hits set. It has 30 some of there best songs. If you insist on albums I'd go with Hotel California.
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Just go with there 2 disc greatest hits set. It has 30 some of there best songs. If you insist on albums I'd go with Hotel California.

I was thinking about a greatest hits album. That's usually what I get of someone
    new. Thanks!
  6. Anytime. Alternatively if you like live Hell Freezes Over is basickly all there greatest hits performed for a special when they got back together. It ain't that long though.
  7. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Just go with there 2 disc greatest hits set. It has 30 some of there best songs. If you insist on albums I'd go with Hotel California.

Hotel California is magnificent
  8. Great Amerikan Band!!!!!!
    Agood CD is Hell freezes over!!!
    Good Singer Don Henley Good Musiker!!!!
    Favorit Song s The Last Resort Desperado Tequilla Sunrise!!!!
    Greetings from Good old Germany!!!!
  9. I like them
  10. They probably are my second love after U2 of course hehe..
    Great american band!! Can't wait for their new album!
  11. Hell Freezes over is a very good album! I;d recommend it. Also you could branch off and listen to some of Joe Walsh's indpendent there are some good songs from that too!
    Life's been good, Rock Mountain way, funk #49
  12. Originally posted by mike02
    Favorit Song s [...] Tequilla Sunrise!!!!

And what a cover version Larry made of it.