1. i put it on here ages ago but i think it got lost in the bruce thread, he uses his own server do you'll never get ads or have to wait etc - he's a great guy. emailed him a couple of times to say thanks and pass stuff on to him.
  2. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this Sting's album after a few weak ones.

BTW, I've changed this topic's title for it messed up the layout of the active topics page!

3. Yeah, that was starting to annoy me
  4. Does Sting imitate the accent of a sailor in 'The Last Ship' ?
    I think he does and it sounds cool.
  5. I just watched On The Night for the first time in ages and well, what an amazing sound they developed during their last tour. Even though I'm a bigger fan of their pre-1985 material, I have to admit that the 1992 sound with the lap steel, the sax and all the added instruments is just awesome.

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I just watched On The Night for the first time in ages and well, what an amazing sound they developed during their last tour. Even though I'm a bigger fan of their pre-1985 material, I have to admit that the 1992 sound with the lap steel, the sax and all the added instruments is just awesome.

[YouTube Video]

Awesome cd !! amazing sound
  7. link removed by me
  8. Huge row with my parents who didn't let me go to one of their last concerts on the grounds that I was too young... great sound, a bit 80's in the early 90's, though. U2 really were the future back then! But great band, great songs. First album is a masterpiece.
  9. Originally posted by JuJuman:Huge row with my parents who didn't let me go to one of their last concerts on the grounds that I was too young... great sound, a bit 80's in the early 90's, though. U2 really were the future back then! But great band, great songs. First album is a masterpiece.

The 90s sentence leads me to think you're speaking about Dire Strais? Great band indeed, still among my favorite bands ever.