1. PS

Morning to anyone there by the way!
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisPS

Morning to anyone there by the way!

Evening to you Dan.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Evening to you Dan.

Evening Drew. How's the job possibility going?
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Evening Drew. How's the job possibility going?

Well, I got called in for an interview on Friday afternoon. They said I did very well on my computer test and that's what's got me in for the interview. Only working weekends, but hey it's some work and that's fantastic.
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Well, I got called in for an interview on Friday afternoon. They said I did very well on my computer test and that's what's got me in for the interview. Only working weekends, but hey it's some work and that's fantastic.

Excellent news. Can't say it comes as a surprise that you aced your computer test.....
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Excellent news. Can't say it comes as a surprise that you aced your computer test.....

But they asked the one question which I hate - give us one of your weaknesses. Man I hate that question.

I came up with something like "well, a weakness is something that you're not very good with. And mine would be listening to a customer's problem and coming across that problem for the first time, and being weak in at first not being able to solve it. But I could think about it, research, get some heads together and together we could turn it into a strength, so it's no longer a weakness, but a strength". And she liked it a lot.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

But they asked the one question which I hate - give us one of your weaknesses. Man I hate that question.

I came up with something like "well, a weakness is something that you're not very good with. And mine would be listening to a customer's problem and coming across that problem for the first time, and being weak in at first not being able to solve it. But I could think about it, research, get some heads together and together we could turn it into a strength, so it's no longer a weakness, but a strength". And she liked it a lot.

You may hate it but that's an excellent answer. Good job
  8. BOOOMCHAAAAA!!!!
    good morning everyone!!!!!
    My cousin finnally gave me the POPMART DVD!!!!
    my Dad went to have dinner with them, and she gave it to him!!! so I found out this morning!!! wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is going to be the longest day ever at the office, I really can't wait to get home and watch it!!!! LOL !!!!

so, how is everyone doing today???
  9. Mexicofo.................

Oh yes, you're in for a treat Johnny!!

Godd morning to you from a wet and grey UK
  10. Originally posted by djrlewisMexicofo.................

Oh yes, you're in for a treat Johnny!!

Godd morning to you from a wet and grey UK

hello!! I really am!!! I'm sooooo excited!! haha!! it's going to take me for ever to get home!! LOL!!

sorry to hear about the grey and wet UK !!!! here in Buenos Aires is a beautiful sunny and hot morning......
    cheers!
  11. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

hello!! I really am!!! I'm sooooo excited!! haha!! it's going to take me for ever to get home!! LOL!!

sorry to hear about the grey and wet UK !!!! here in Buenos Aires is a beautiful sunny and hot morning......
    cheers!

I forgot to add that it's bloody cold too and due to go below freezing at the end of the week....
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I forgot to add that it's bloody cold too and due to go below freezing at the end of the week....

darnnnn!!!
    but I must say, I really love winter!!! it's not that I hate summer, but I'm close... haha!!
    I believe it might be time for a nice cup of tea??? or some hot chocolate???