1. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]
    darnnnn!!!
    but I must say, I really love winter!!! it's not that I hate summer, but I'm close... haha!!
    I believe it might be time for a nice cup of tea??? or some hot chocolate???

I love winter too. You can wrap up warm, light a fire, toast marshmallows.... ummmmm, lovely.

And it means snow - which means I can plan my skiing holiday!!

And I favour hot chocolate, preferably with something stronger mixed in and cream on top!!
  2. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]
    darnnnn!!!
    but I must say, I really love winter!!! it's not that I hate summer, but I'm close... haha!!
    I believe it might be time for a nice cup of tea??? or some hot chocolate???

I love winter too. You can wrap up warm, light a fire, toast marshmallows.... ummmmm, lovely.

And I favour hot chocolate, preferably with something stronger mixed in and cream on top!!
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I have to agree with you!! you can fix cold!! might that something be a little scotch or rhum!! haha!! that'll do for me!!

but summer, at least here is awfull, I really suffer is way too humid for my taste.... but I have to admit, the only thing I really love about summer is the taste of a really really cold pint!!!!
  4. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

I have to agree with you!! you can fix cold!! might that something be a little scotch or rhum!! haha!! that'll do for me!!

but summer, at least here is awfull, I really suffer is way too humid for my taste.... but I have to admit, the only thing I really love about summer is the taste of a really really cold pint!!!!

You might be right....

Amen to that
  5. Bye people!! See you tomorrow

PS. I'm a Mirrorball Man. Fucking great, isn't it?.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongBye people!! See you tomorrow

AWESOME!!!
    see ya tomorrow!! I hope you're doing well!!
    cheers!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongBye people!! See you tomorrow

Hello, Goodbye Sergio

Catch you tomorrow maybe....

An Cat Dubh's my next target...
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Hello, Goodbye Sergio

Catch you tomorrow maybe....

An Cat Dubh's my next target...

in a couple of days I'll be 500 posts.... wonder what's the next one??
  9. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

in a couple of days I'll be 500 posts.... wonder what's the next one??

Ah, at 500 Johnny you progress to Sweetest Thing. Nice
  10. I'll be Wild Honey for a while though; you've got to get to 2500 for An Cat Dubh.
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Ah, at 500 Johnny you progress to Sweetest Thing. Nice

haha!! nice!!! I've been called that a few times!! LOL !!!!!