1. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I'm going to horrify you now Nate by saying that I never realised INXS were big enough to sell Wembley. Incredible...

LOL
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I never knew that either until VH1 played this show on loop for months and months

You mean back when Vh1 showed real music?
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

You mean back when Vh1 showed real music?

pretty recently (6 months ago i'd say). Vh1 still plays some decent stuff on this side of the planet. They are always showing Queen gigs (not my cup of tea but hardly crap) and didn't Vh1 stateside air a chunk of the Paris show before it hit the shops?
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

pretty recently (6 months ago i'd say). Vh1 still plays some decent stuff on this side of the planet. They are always showing Queen gigs (not my cup of tea but hardly crap) and didn't Vh1 stateside air a chunk of the Paris show before it hit the shops?

Here I have to watch Vh1 classic to get good stuff. I miss the old VH1, you know, with Behind the Music and those shows? Now they just show Reality TV and Rap videos. VH1 Classic shows a ton of concerts, just wish more U2 and INXS. I'd love to for them to show that Wembley gig again as I don't have the DVD yet.
  5. VH1 here plays Beautiful Day from Slane and Pride from Rattle and Hum instead of their normal videos. Always nice to flick the channel and see a bit of Slane when your not expecting it
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyVH1 here plays Beautiful Day from Slane and Pride from Rattle and Hum instead of their normal videos. Always nice to flick the channel and see a bit of Slane when your not expecting it

Yeah, looks like a pretty good schedule today - Rock's Greatest Drummers and the U.S. Vs. John Lennon.
  7. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

Originally posted by easports43[..]

LOL

I'm truly sorry guys
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Yeh, I'd agree. It seems not to have suffered the fate of MTV at least so far....
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

[..]

I'm truly sorry guys

It's ok!!
    I'm falling asleep in the office... AGAIN.... hahah!! last friday I fell asleep and someone "kindly" woke me up, stood beside me and yelled!!!! that bastard.... hahaha he scared the hell out of me.....
    and now it's happening again.... I'm doing my best trying to get busy with something, so that I stay wake...
    hehe!!
    cheers!!!

PS: for all u2starters online today.... today it's my Dad's birthday, raise a pint in his name!! hehe!! I know I will!! haha!!
  10. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]
    PS: for all u2starters online today.... today it's my Dad's birthday, raise a pint in his name!! hehe!! I know I will!! haha!!

Keep posting Johnny, that'll keep you awake!!

Happy Birthday to your Dad

11. Random observation:-

Is it me or are we getting more and more new users saying Hi on the boards? I think it's great.

And some long-time fans too, not just newbies. It's gotta be good for the site.
  12. Originally posted by djrlewisRandom observation:-

Is it me or are we getting more and more new users saying Hi on the boards? I think it's great.

And some long-time fans too, not just newbies. It's gotta be good for the site.

Ha I just thought the same thing to seconds before I saw your post. It is nice to see. I never introduced myself but good to see others making the effort