1. Voted
  2. Voted. Hopefully our guys get the win!
  3. Q is the most vain self-adoring pseudo-intellectual music magazine on the planet.
    Its readers are in the majority Northern Soccer hooligans, so its no shocking suprise to find out that the 2 greatest songs ever written were written by Oasis...*fed up face*
    So don't be suprised if the Arctic Monkeys or the View win, because when it comes to Q, i really don't give a shit.
  4. Voted........... ..........
  5. Originally posted by MacphistflyQ is the most vain self-adoring pseudo-intellectual music magazine on the planet.
    Its readers are in the majority Northern Soccer hooligans, so its no shocking suprise to find out that the 2 greatest songs ever written were written by Oasis...*fed up face*
    So don't be suprised if the Arctic Monkeys or the View win, because when it comes to Q, i really don't give a shit.

Oasis are on the cover practically every month. Quite annoying. Such a British magazine (though I always buy it when U2 are featured)
  6. Voted too..think they'll make a good chance
  7. My vote is in!
  8. voted 3 times
  9. Yup, voted
  10. It's a tough group. Foo Fighters, Muse and U2- my three most favourite bands. I'll be loyal and vote for U2.

Hope the Arctic Monkeys don't win.
  11. voted...go U2! go U2! U2 U2 U2 ...wooohoo!!!