1. Been listening to this album the last few days. Amazing! I love Gloria, I Fall Down, Rejoice and October!
  2. No love for Tomorrow?
  3. I gotta give this album another listen, it's been awhile. But October, Gloria, Scarlett, I Fall Down and Brick are my fav
  4. Tomorrow is one of U2's best songs ever, in my opinion.
  5. At the start of i&e when they were doing Mofo into Iris I was really hoping they might rotate it with Tomorrow into Iris. Would have been class !!
  6. Going back to this album, Tomorrow was one of the freshest and most impressive songs. The contrast between the solemn start and the jumping latter sections makes it a real album highlight.
  7. Originally posted by RevU2:[..]
    Going back to this album, Tomorrow was one of the freshest and most impressive songs. The contrast between the solemn start and the jumping latter sections makes it a real album highlight.
    And the underlying topic of faith. From devastating loss and the anger that accompanies it, to acceptance and then to his faith, hope and belief that they'll be reunited...
  8. I'm currently on a mission to get into this album after rediscovering NLOTH. At the moment the songs I've always liked stand out Gloria, I fall Down, October and with a shout. Rejoice is the surprise one that I feel I've been far too harsh on in the past, not great for me but certainly good. Scarlet is a nice little (mainly) instrumental number so I give that one the thumbs up too. So Fire, I threw a brick through a window and Tomorrow are all songs I think are ok at this moment, I can certainly listen to them all but I'm just not loving them. Stranger in a strange land and is that all aren't great for me so have to rate them as very poor. At the moment I'd still have to rate it my least favourite u2 album but it certainly has its moments, 6/11 songs I'd describe as good to great and 3/11 are decent so not bad at all.