1. one of u2´s best albuns!!! i start to like more about u2 with this album!!!!!
  2. You will love it...really a great recording
  3. I can't believe you didn't have it...

Anyway you're gonna enjoy it very much. Far from the widely-known tracks (One, Even Better, The Fly, UTEOTW), it contains some of the best songs ever, like Acrobat, So Cruel (!!!), Tryin' To Throw Your Arms and Love Is Blindness (probably the best rock-ballad ever).

After a long time of 10 years listening to both albums, finally I can say that... Achtung Baby is superior to the Joshua Tree for me.
  4. So Cruel and Ultraviolet definately belong to my personal favourites.
  5. Originally posted by an07So Cruel and Ultraviolet definately belong to my personal favourites.
    So Cruel is probably their best balld ever. Smoother than Love Is Blidness, harder than With Or Without You. Awesome.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongAchtung Baby is superior to the Joshua Tree for me.
    Here here, couldn't agree more!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]So Cruel is probably their best balld ever. Smoother than Love Is Blidness, harder than With Or Without You. Awesome.

Wish they would play it in their next tour. Imagine what a goosebumpmoment that would be!
  8. Originally posted by an07Wish they would play it in their next tour. Imagine what a goosebumpmoment that would be!
    Indeed.
    But please don't keep many hopes on you or you'll be dissapointed.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Indeed.
    But please don't keep many hopes on you or you'll be dissapointed.

I'm afraid you might be right (chances they'll play it are pretty much non-existing) but it would take a lot more for me to be dissapointed while being at a U2-gig
  10. Originally posted by an07I'm afraid you might be right (chances they'll play it are pretty much non-existing) but it would take a lot more for me too be dissapointed while being at a U2-gig
    Hahhahaha... You're absolutely right, man!
  11. it's woman actually lol, but glad you agree
  12. Originally posted by an07it's woman actually lol, but glad you agree
    LOL I'm sorry!! Didn't knew! Another name to add to the women-list of users!

Always good to have women among us. see you darling!