1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]LOL I'm sorry!! Didn't knew! Another name to add to the women-list of users!

Always good to have women among us. see you darling!

no need to apologise, there's no way you could've known. Just hope the difference is obvious in real life, if not, I may have a problem
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I'm impressed. Still prefer JT, but its nice. Specially like TTTYAATW. Damn thats a big abreviation.

Oh my god no offense but it's about time you have it !
    My (and lots of others here) favorite
    You must hear it some times and the music really grows... Then you can never let it go
    ENJOY !
  3. Originally posted by an07no need to apologise, there's no way you could've known. Just hope the difference is obvious in real life, if not, I may have a problem
    Hhahahaha... Hoppe that too..
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]So Cruel is probably their best balld ever. Smoother than Love Is Blidness, harder than With Or Without You. Awesome.

5. Originally posted by djrlewis
    Wow. Nice reaction, man. Glad to make you so happy.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Don't forget The Fly, and Mysterious Ways. EBTTRT is still my favorite AB track.

Yea but i like The Fly and Mysterious LIVE i meant that those are the best studio versions on the album
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2Yea but i like The Fly and Mysterious LIVE i meant that those are the best studio versions on the album
    I like Mysterious Ways live, EVEN MORE than in the album. The second solo of The Edge is just mind-blowing.
  8. Originally posted by Macphistflyhaha watch it grow on you like a disease!!!

Seriously.

I kept giving it little listens at first and every time I was unimpressed.

Put it on in the car once and let it go from 1 to 12.

And I "got it".

Now a year later, its my favorite album, not just favorite U2 album, favorite album period.
  9. Originally posted by ZephosSeriously.

I kept giving it little listens at first and every time I was unimpressed.

Put it on in the car once and let it go from 1 to 12.

And I "got it".

Now a year later, its my favorite album, not just favorite U2 album, favorite album period.
    For me, letting the CD go from 1 to 12 is the worst thing you can do. I seriously think that the tracks are in the wrong order.
    I HATE listening to So Cruel, very smoothly and quiet, and when it ends, The Fly comes in. It's horrible. In order to avoid this "wrong" order of the tracks, I burned my own Achtung Baby a long time ago, with CD quality, and the order of the songs was:

1 Zoo Station
    2 Even Better
    3 The Fly
    4 Until The End
    5 Mysterious Ways
    6 Wild Horses
    7 One
    8 Ultraviolet
    9 Tryin' To Throw
    10 Acrobat
    11 So Cruel
    12 Love Is Blindness

Much better for me.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]For me, letting the CD go from 1 to 12 is the worst thing you can do. I seriously think that the tracks are in the wrong order.
    I HATE listening to So Cruel, very smoothly and quiet, and when it ends, The Fly comes in. It's horrible. In order to avoid this "wrong" order of the tracks, I burned my own Achtung Baby a long time ago, with CD quality, and the order of the songs was:

1 Zoo Station
    2 Even Better
    3 The Fly
    4 Until The End
    5 Mysterious Ways
    6 Wild Horses
    7 One
    8 Ultraviolet
    9 Tryin' To Throw
    10 Acrobat
    11 So Cruel
    12 Love Is Blindness

Much better for me.

I really like this order, very nice. But for me Ultraviolet and Acrobat have to stay together. I'm just not sure which way I'd move trying to throw... I think I'd put it after Wild Horses and before One.

Oh and you're welcome about the reaction to your So Cruel statement - I couldn't ever put it better myself. One of my favourite songs, period.
  11. I had alredy heard a bunch of the tracks before I had it. Know I'm deciding between UF and HTDAAB, and leaning toward UF for A Sort of Homecoming. I adjusted my top songs. Still mostely 80s but with some others. BTW, does anyone else get the REtro-Active Digital Music Channel? They Play Boy through UF on there all the time. The other day Out of Control was on and no one else was home so I turned it up really, really loud. Also my band is almost to the stage where we can start performing. I'll post some material when we perform. I'm the songwriter, harmonica player, and 1 of the singers if your keeping tabs.
  12. I can also see it as a good transitianal album for getting fans of one error into another.