1. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I do ocassionally. The worst one was one were I won tickets to a U2 concert. Everything was going smothely. Me and my buddies were having a great time and I was even having luck with the ladys. It was great until Pride ended and Bono announced they were dumping Streets for Miami. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up in an instant.

:sigh: You've just made those of us who like 'Miami' feel so unloved.

...but replacing 'Streets' with that? Yeah, not good.
  2. My dreams used to come true, seriously. I ordered smth on Ebay and waited for my items impatiently.
    I fell asleep one night and saw my postoffice and a woman reaching a parcel to me. And what do
    you think? when I got up in the morning and came to my postoffice, it was there! And that trick
    with parcel repeated twice, I'm not kidding!!!

Well, I had a U2 dream three days ago. In that day, 11.11.2011 in 11h 11min I made a wish, I said to
    myself, 'I wanna see U2 live again', and in that very night I had a weird dream about them. I didn't
    see them, just felt they supposed to be there. I found myself among a lot of people on tribunes,
    where we were waiting for the band to walk out and play. I also didn't spot a place they were going
    to perform on, it supposed to be a platform in the sea or something. Tribunes were right by the water btw.
    Then all of a sudden, comes a huge wave and washes some of the people away. I just get wet
    because of a splash, and then I leave (on feet). I woke up.

I tried to analyse all of that. I think the reason I saw a lot of water was er... when U2 were playing
    Moscow, there was a heavy rain and I got wet in it. And the reason I didn't see the band in my
    dream, maybe because my wish is hopeless........

3. *major bump*

Last night I dreamed I was walking the shore of Killiney, coming down the small walkway from the DART station. It was a bright sunny day and I headed towards the place below Bono's property. It was a slow lazy walk for me as I've been there a zillion times already in real life (O+ ), but in my dream the place was totally overcrowded by young people. all in their early to mid twenties.. Baby U2 all over the place It was so crowded that I had to walk close to the water and the waves came in soaking my shoes, tearing at my feet. When I reached the tunnel-like thing that leads up to the stony path along Bono's garden, I looked up and saw hundreds of U2 fans squeezing their way along there, shouting Bono's name, wanting him to come out (thank goodness we all know real life holds more respect for his privacy there). Everyone was shouting "where is Bono? where is Bono?". I stood there and then looked to my right and there I saw young Bono, aged pre-Pop era, with his steel blue eyes, grinning at me and saying, "yeah, where is he, let's see if they can find him". He was not recognized by anyone but me (yeah, right), and he joined the crowd, shouting his own name, being extremely amused that nobody realized the man they were after was right beside them.
    I saw him disappear in the massive amount of people,. then tok a step back, the ferry waves came in and sucked me off my feet and I got under water -- then I woke up.

what the hell
  4. hahahaha...awesome dream there Kirsten
    I actually miss the pre-pop Bono...wish I could have such a dream, but then again I've never been to a U2 concert or near any property of a band member, so my subconscious doesn't have much material to work with
  5. hahaha strange dream Kirsten ....

and Alex ..i´m sure that they will play in Russia again
  6. Kirsten, I like your dream better

Pato, OMG it was a year ago I don't believe my dreams anymore ha ha
  7. Not exactly U2 related, but tonight I've had a awfully super-detailed dream.

I was in Paris with my ex-girlfriend (first WTF part); walking down an avenue (I think it was Rue De La Fayette, because we were heading to the Opera). Then I saw a moderately old man, probably a homeless, throwing a couple of guitars into a big garbage dumpster (second WTF part). I mean ACTUAL GUITARS!!! I crossed the street and saw the guitars lying there, among garbage and dirt. It was awful. It was obvious that they were Chinese copies, but they were gorgeous, very well made. I picked two of them up, two beautiful Gretsch's (both of them owned by Edge/Bono if I'm not wrong):

Then came a police man who didn't speak even a bit of English and he was inquiring me about the guitars, how did I get them, etc. I don't speak French so I just pointed the garbage can, said "Sacrebleu! Sacrebleu!" and the man understood and let me go with the guitars. Then I realized I didn't have permission to fly with instruments and I couldn't pay the supplement for two guitars so I had to choose one. I kept the green one (third WTF part, I would choose a White Falcon over anything else in this world haha), and then we moved on to the Opera. We had tickets for Placido Domingo there and I had to leave the dirty, non boxed guitar at the cloakroom. The opera was awful so I left it mid-performance (fourth WTF part, I would never leave do that) and picked up the guitar again, and started cleaning it and setting it up. Then I realized it wasn't a Chinese copy but a damn real one!!! A 2.000€ Gretsch picked up from a trash can!! Then we parted to the airport, and I had to pay 50 extra € to be able to fly with the guitar, then I realized I had spent all my money on the opera and had to busk (play music for money) with the risk of losing my flight. I finally got the money and went into the plane with my new beauty... I've woken up when the flight was taking off to Madrid.

8. Dreamt last night they played at the end of my driveway. My house was filled to capacity with people hanging out of my windows and siting on top of cars on the street to see them. They opened with a new, slow song, then went into "Beautiful Day."

It's time for a new album.
  9. LOL, Nicole! How awesome would that be?
  10. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:Dreamt last night they played at the end of my driveway. My house was filled to capacity with people hanging out of my windows and siting on top of cars on the street to see them. They opened with a new, slow song, then went into "Beautiful Day."

It's time for a new album.

wow...I had the exact same dream except for I woke up before they started playing
    They were playing outside our house in this mini-garden that we have and people from all over the place were rushing in, I was talking with Bono and Edge when my...beloved...nephew woke me up
  11. I good to know that i m not the only one who dream with U2 ....