1. ^ U2 playing Madonna must be a rape to the ears :x eep

haven't had a U2 dream in ages, shame... :/
  2. Dreams are weird.
  3. Could be weird, could be nice, could be wet, could be horrific, could be terrific, could be flying, could be lucid, could be pollucid lol ... but always will be
  4. I remember during the start of 360 I dreamed that they would play The Fly.

And then they did.
  5. Then please dream they would play Acrobat, Love Is Blindness or Drowning Man next May, thanks.
  6. I once had a dream where I was at the Slane Castle concert in 2001 and Bono pulled me on stage, he let me play a song on the guitar with them (cant remember wich one). And after the song I went to the dressing room where Bono was in his MacPhisto suit, and then I woke up...
  7. Had a few over the years... Usually linked to watching them or getting ready to watch them but the dreams take place smack in the middle of a non touring period.
  8. I dream about Acrobat all the time and I have a feeling that they will bring it out this tour.
  9. Oh now I remember from a few months back I was standing in a crowd, in some sort of jungle (but not trees not densely spread), waiting for the band and suddenly they arrived on a train (didn't notice the tracks before) and they were circling around us, playing on that train.

And also once I rushed to a stage, very happy to be front row, not understanding why nobody stood there already, until the show started... It was some sort of rehearsing stage and the band played yards and yards away from me.

Weird.
  10. i rarely have u2 dreams but speaking of dreams i had many dreams last night all about different men in them, and it was raining men, i dont even know why or what i had eaten or drank or thought of
  11. ^ Whiskey and naughty thoughts before went to sleep?
  12. naughty thoughts perhaps, whiskey no