1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Are you ready to carry on that weight? A radio is NOT like a blog, it's much harder and a hard work. i don't think Remy or whoever has the time to do it. Maybe making some 5 hour mix of live versions.... There I SEE the chance to do it. Just two or three hours of Nero, even i could do it. But I don't think Remy is thinking in adding any Radio system.

The problem and killer isn't the range of songs (there's plenty here), but the bandwidth. If even five of us tuned in at 32Kbps that's 160Kbps. For a four-minute track that's 3.2MB per second - quite a bit.
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsThe problem and killer isn't the range of songs (there's plenty here), but the bandwidth. If even five of us tuned in at 32Kbps that's 160Kbps. For a four-minute track that's 3.2MB per second - quite a bit.
    Yeah I knoe.
  3. Do i need a special program or something...?
    Cause if i select "Listen" my pc downloads a file in Notebook, no program of music or anything...
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoDo i need a special program or something...?
    Cause if i select "Listen" my pc downloads a file in Notebook, no program of music or anything...
    You have to "Open" it, in order to listen to the radio. Do you ahve any program able to read a *pls file? Nero can do it.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You have to "Open" it, in order to listen to the radio. Do you ahve any program able to read a *pls file? Nero can do it.

iTunes can also do it.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You have to "Open" it, in order to listen to the radio. Do you ahve any program able to read a *pls file? Nero can do it.

I'm not as stupid as you think my friend
    When i click on open i get a notebook-file so Windows Media Player can't do it...
    i've also got iTunes, same result... Just a text file, no music
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I'm not as stupid as you think my friend
    When i click on open i get a notebook-file so Windows Media Player can't do it...
    i've also got iTunes, same result... Just a text file, no music

If you have enabled that option that oblige you to always specify the extention in each filename, you just have to open the file as a *.pls. It sometimes happen to me, as I have that option enabled. But maybe that's not the real problem you got...