1. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

Ohh great, thanks for that info Drew! I can't find my Remastered Version of TJT anywhere though and I really want to listen to it now!!! Is The Joshua Tree, Edition Deluxe the MFSL remaster or not?

Nope. MFSL is Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs and those sell for up to $200. The Unforgettable Fire one is excellent as well. Those are taken from the original master tapes and slowed down a little or something. Regardless, for the year those come out (1995?) they sound excellent.

I'm waiting for an SACD version, which would be even better.
  2. With or Without You and I Still Haven't Found sound lower than the ones fro U218 singles on my iTunes. And there both the same bit rate at 320
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:With or Without You and I Still Haven't Found sound lower than the ones fro U218 singles on my iTunes. And there both the same bit rate at 320

Bitrate doesn't say anything in this matter..
  4. Don't have a creditcard

Its around 14 euro's on CDWOW though
  5. fucking Bol.com asks 59,99 euros. Strange world

6. They're reliable? Don't have any experience with them. I still want to add this deluxe set to my collection as I still don't have it
  7. CDWOW is slow but reliable. Had to wait 3 weeks once though. Dont make a big deal when you want to cancel though

8. play.com are as safe as houses
  9. Ok my mom let me use her CC Thanks Gerard for the heads up
  10. Ok then I''ll make the deal as soon as possible, thanks!