1. Paris itunes release dnters the billboard chart at number 54. Not bad for a digital only and non advertised release.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyParis itunes release dnters the billboard chart at number 54. Not bad for a digital only and non advertised release.
    Pretty well. For how long has it been sold now?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Pretty well. For how long has it been sold now?

well short of 2 weeks.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoywell short of 2 weeks.
    Number 50 in 2 weeks? Not bad at all.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Number 50 in 2 weeks? Not bad at all.

this was its first week elgible for chart placement so it has went straight into 54.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoythis was its first week elgible for chart placement so it has went straight into 54.
    Wow! So people wants to know how U2 sounded back in 1987... Always great people is interested in such great things as a 20-y-old concert
  7. anybody know there the first 3 albums are in the charts
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Good for them, useless for those having the DVD plus the knowledge to rip it.

Aye, there's the rub!
  9. True though. I mean I can go rip the audio right now. Hold on, I'd much rather just go and watch the DVD instead, haha!!!
  10. Is there actually any difference in the sound quality compared o the 1987 released? Is it more clearer, or edited, or what? Thanks
  11. Originally posted by u2spear:Is there actually any difference in the sound quality compared o the 1987 released? Is it more clearer, or edited, or what? Thanks

The original release sounds kind of distorted and having that wall-of-sound effect, but it was better that way.

This is a lot clearer and some effects I picked up that weren't there before. But nothing beats the MFSL remaster.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

The original release sounds kind of distorted and having that wall-of-sound effect, but it was better that way.

This is a lot clearer and some effects I picked up that weren't there before. But nothing beats the MFSL remaster.

Ohh great, thanks for that info Drew! I can't find my Remastered Version of TJT anywhere though and I really want to listen to it now!!! Is The Joshua Tree, Edition Deluxe the MFSL remaster or not?