1. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Hahaha...and when I finally have a ticket

and when you go into the stadium and magic is in the air...
  2. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

and when you go into the stadium and magic is in the air...

. . . . .Croke Park . . . .
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyNothing that I can add. It's just shockingly good. Bono belting out that opera falsetto at the start for his father. 80,000 people and Bono's singing to the one guy that can't be there. Just WOW.

Gives me chills EVERY time I watch or listen to it. And if you if you have been watching the entire concert from the start, it's enough to bring out some tears. Brilliant!

4. jason8342 let me know if ya want streets from slane dvd rip e mailed to ya . would not like anyone listening to the bootleg when the dvd is the best ever . gerryhickey@yahoo.com . are we allowed post the whole ripped dvd . why has it not been done before
  5. Running to stand still from sydney dvd
  6. Best Streets ever...I believe in that moment sky opened. Pure emotion...

And my story about Slane DVD is;

4 or 5 years back I wasn't U2 fan. I only listened to ATYCLB, and I just knew that I can't fall asleep without listening to "When I Look At The World" and "Grace". Whole album was something best I've ever heard.

Then I found Slane Castle DVD (just rip, not original), he was not a fan, he even didn't know who U2 are : ))

After watching DVD i became fan. "Wake Up Dead Man" was the key. Listening to it I became aware that these guys are not just another soulless rock stars. And then Streets. I was listening to the song for the first time, and yet at intro I was crying. There is so much pain and fear in that voice...like Bono is screaming for his own life in front of 80,000 people.

Just look at the Edge...he closes his eyes and starts to play that fucking riff...absolutely biggest U2 moment ever, IMHO.
  7. with or without you milan because bono wears a underground shirt during the performance ( it was about 2 weeks before then )

one popmart mexico ( michael hutchence )

and kite from window in the skies single so awesome i love this version
  8. ------->Live Is Where We Live
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

. . . . .Croke Park . . . .

yes Sir, i was at I, and you?
  10. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

yes Sir, i was at I, and you?

unfortunatley not but I shall be joining you for apint next time around
  11. Originally posted by gerryhickeyjason8342 let me know if ya want streets from slane dvd rip e mailed to ya . would not like anyone listening to the bootleg when the dvd is the best ever . gerryhickey@yahoo.com . are we allowed post the whole ripped dvd . why has it not been done before

not allowed at all. Commercially available material such as the Slane show is not allowed to be passed around here
  12. Talking about their best moments...Just watching a video, where the band plays Still Haven't Found with New Voice of Freedom, onstage. Magical performance.

But one of the best of course is The Fly live from Boston 2001.