1. One X looks to be the cream of the crop for Android. Saw one in carphonewarehouse today. It is huge.
  2. As is the price tag. It does look impressive, the Sense 4.0 overlay also looks a further improvement to current versions of Sense. I know it's very hit and miss with Sense, but I much prefer it to any other launcher.

Also to sweeten the deal, you can have 25GB free Dropbox space for two years. Not that that's a deciding factor, nice bonus though.

4.7" would be a nice upgrade from the current 4.3". Probably as large as I'd be willing to go, the 5.3" on the Galaxy Note is just a bit too uncomfortable.
  3. I found 4" on the Nexus S to be a sweet spot. Not a chance would I go any bigger. I'm going to go looking for a smaller phone again. The iPad does all of the app centric stuff and gaming that I need so a top end phone is no longer a priority for me.nokia 700 top of the list. Great metallic build and a lovely screen.
  4. Am still happy with my Lumia, will probably be my main phone for the whole 2yrs. Wouldve gone for the 900 if it was out at the time.

Thinking of re-aquiring a dslr for the holidays. Itches everytime, had a D3000 2 yrs back but sold it due to lack of use. Weird thing is that due to the weak euro the things are actually getting more expensive the last months xD.
  5. I may be able to help you there. My D3000 has gone unused. I keep telling myself I'll put in the effort but I still haven't. I might still take to it but if not I'll be in touch.
  6. Sounds like same problem I had at the time. Anyway I guess I could borrow my parents', but much more fun to play with your own stuff

The D3200 is interesting, will be announced 19th according to most rumours. If you decide to sell let me know, not sure atm though what to do myself, but I might at the time
  7. I have no excuses. Just need to get out and about. Might take it to Amsterdam with me.
  8. Aahh yes, when were you going? Amsterdam is barely an hr from Remy and myself
  9. I on Friday 27th this month. The Saturday after probably the best suited for a meet.
  10. Awesome, sounds like a plan
  11. You 2 can join us for what should be a stupidly ridiculous night out. I'd recommend sticking to lunch though.
  12. You both threadjackers, get ye' ass off here!!

On a serious note, I'm having serious trouble with Chrome. It became my main browser over Firefox almost a year ago, and it's amazing, but lately too many pages crash, others don't load when I click the corresponding link, and it's incredibly slow overall. Chrome is the latest version and there are no weird plugins causing the crashes; computer was just formatted the other month and it's fresh in everything else but Chrome. I clean cookies and navigation history every now and then - still the same problems. Any ideas?