1. In the past U2 have named live albums after lines in their songs......"Under a Blood Red Sky" coming from New Year's Day and "Rattle and Hum" coming from Bullet the Blue Sky.

If they were to put out a new live record, which line from a song do you think would make the best title?
  2. Originally posted by AAV711In the past U2 have named live albums after lines in their songs......"Under a Blood Red Sky" coming from New Year's Day and "Rattle and Hum" coming from Bullet the Blue Sky.

If they were to put out a new live record, which line from a song do you think would make the best title?

First of all, great topic!

"Can you hear me when I sing." - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

"I Like The Sound Of My Own Voice."- All Because Of You

"Swingin' To The Music." -Vertigo
  3. 'Im not comin down' - Gone

Dnt know why but I think it works. Though listening to Bullet The Blue Sky whoda though 'Rattle and Hum' would become what it did.

Although if they ever do it they'l call it 'Its a Beautiful Day' or something
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyThough listening to Bullet The Blue Sky whoda though 'Rattle and Hum' would become what it did.

definitely. yet as an album title it seems pretty good I think
  5. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

definitely. yet as an album title it seems pretty good I think

couldn't agree more.
  6. early morning april 4th shot rings out
  7. Both Under A Blood Red Sky & Rattle And Hum are titles from the most recent studio album, so I picked some non-title lines from How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb...

1. "Boys Play Rock And Roll" - U2
    ---(not "The Boys" just "Boys" as a continuation of "Boy", esp. cause they considered calling HTDAAB "Man")

2. "The Songs Are In Your Eyes" - U2

3. "A Trip Inside Your Head" - U2
    ---(sounds like "A Day Without Me")

4. "Lay Down Your Guns" - U2

5. "The End Is Not As Fun As The Start - U2 (sad...)

6. "All You Daughters of Zion, All You Abraham's Sons" - U2 (typical LOOONG title, maybe just "All You Abraham's Sons")
    ---can you imagine the U2start acronyms? "I can't wait for AYDOZAYAS!!!"
  8. Neon Hearts from City of Blinding Lights

9. Originally posted by u2met86
    ---can you imagine the U2start acronyms? "I can't wait for AYDOZAYAS!!!"

lol!!
    The line from vertigo suggested above seems best: "Swingin' To The Music", well...you have to keep "Wide Awake In America" in mind too, could be a mix of lyrics with something...

other suggestions:
    "You're The Reason I Sing"
    "You Heard Me In My Tune" (not soo good :-\)
    "And People Like Us" (again...sounds too egoistic )
    "Beneath The Noise"
    umm...and in wide awake-style: "Click Clacking Down In Dublin" (supposing the live album is recorded in dublin!).
  10. I would imagine it'd be something from Vertigo or SYCMIOYO
  11. Originally posted by u2met861. "Boys Play Rock And Roll" - U2
    ---(not "The Boys" just "Boys" as a continuation of "Boy", esp. cause they considered calling HTDAAB "Man")

I like this one!
  12. how about "The Sky Over Our Head"
    0r "Oh, Can't You See What Love Has Done"