1. I became a U2 fan because of the Rose Bowl version... That blew me away
  2. I might be in the minority, but I like the 360 versions of Ultraviolet more than Zoo TV. Love Edge's guitar work on the bridge and outro, Bono going up the octave on the second verse. Darker and more intense sounding than Zoo TV for me...

Love the Washington 92 video, though!
  3. Zoo tv version shades it for me
  4. I have to admit that this days i prefer 360 version than the Zoo version

and off topic the best WOWY is by far Paris ( with the tear gas)
  5. Originally posted by patou2:I have to admit that this days i prefer 360 version than the Zoo version

Agreed on both points Pato
  6. Originally posted by patou2:I have to admit that this days i prefer 360 version than the Zoo version

I concur. The ZooTV version is nice but for some reason it just doesn't seem quite... good enough? Some performances of UV were really great but I feel like a lot of them were too slow or something, I don't really know what it is... I just feel the 360 version suited it better, I guess.

And honestly that's the only WOWY I ever listen to
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I concur. The ZooTV version is nice but for some reason it just doesn't seem quite... good enough? Some performances of UV were really great but I feel like a lot of them were too slow or something, I don't really know what it is... I just feel the 360 version suited it better, I guess.

And honestly that's the only WOWY I ever listen to
  8. Ever since discovering that Barcelona 360 version of Ultraviolet, where Bono and Edge sing the "baby baby baby's" out of sync at the end (
    I can't listen to any other version without feeling that the outro isn't as good.

That out-of-sync thing might have been a mistake from Bono while starting the outro and he just decided to keep going with it. But am I the only one who thinks it makes the outro insanely better ?
  9. Can't believe they took this song and made 3 others out of it! So uncreative
  10. (it wasn't this song, it was Lady With the Spinning Head, but I see your point)
  11. Yeah I just realised wrong topic, but the joke remains the same. UV is one of my all-time favourites