1. It could just be due to the speed on the turntable just being slightly out or due to the fact that it's a bootleg pressing. Or the quality of the speakers/microphone. Interesting nonetheless.
  2. I agree with the comments, it sounds like he's cooking bacon and eggs on that thing.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Hmm I just noticed, was that a different vocal take on the version of Lemon on that video?

See through in the sunlight - it sounds odd on that video @ 3:09. It seems like it was only that line but it's different to the album version.

Hell yeah, well spotted!! Definitely a different vocal take overall, there's also a bit more "grit" in the "she's gonna make you crYYYYY" and "like I'm sLOWly sLOWLY slowly" parts. It just shows how fast it all happened regarding this album. They recorded and mixed things up to the very last day before vynil pressing. Absolute madness.
  4. For anyone interested, I made a mix of Lemon with that alternate take of the line Paul spotted. It's not perfect but interesting to hear in context, I almost got the treble/bass right and I believe there is a tiny pitch change, but it's coming along. I'll share it if anyone would like to have it
  5. Please do share it Dane! It will be very interesting to listen to it.

6. Edit: PM me if you'd like it!
  7. Hmm.. encryption key?

Also I thought you'd send it via PM? Like I take Alvin did last night with his mixes.
  8. I'll send a PM instead. I don't know if it's too close to the official mix to be posted...and let me fix that encryption key
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Hell yeah, well spotted!! Definitely a different vocal take overall, there's also a bit more "grit" in the "she's gonna make you crYYYYY" and "like I'm sLOWly sLOWLY slowly" parts. It just shows how fast it all happened regarding this album. They recorded and mixed things up to the very last day before vynil pressing. Absolute madness.
    Return of the vynil.
  10. While listening out for that alternate vocal track on the various remixes and edits of Lemon, I came across this mix from the Lemon promotional release:

I hadn't heard this one before.