1. With the zoo baby intro or whatchamacallit intro, that's always nice
  2. I think that's taken from a piece of Lenin's favorite music or something. I can't remember, something along those lines. But yes, I love that intro
  3. Woah:
  4. "There's a Rock on the Volga", from the LP "Lenin's favorite songs".Thank you Wikipedia

5. I... I just can't you know.

The fruitlegs are incredible to listen through, but unfortunately the quality of the remixes went drastically down after 1999...
  6. Still can't get over the fact that they played Zooropa on the European leg. I had tears in my eyes when they played it. It was incredible.

What do you want?

7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Still can't get over the fact that they played Zooropa on the European leg. I had tears in my eyes when they played it. It was incredible.

What do you want?

it wasn t enough foe me ... it is just a long snippet ..i prefer 360 version , it was amazing
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Still can't get over the fact that they played Zooropa on the European leg. I had tears in my eyes when they played it. It was incredible.

What do you want?

I love any form of Zooropa
  9. Agreed. It's a shame the 360 tour DVD wasn't from a Summer 2011 show
  10. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Still can't get over the fact that they played Zooropa on the European leg. I had tears in my eyes when they played it. It was incredible.

What do you want?

I had tears in my eyes because Larry and Adam didn't take part in the performance, if you know what I mean.

11. I still remember being at Montreal night 1 and those opening piano keys started and I screamed "ZOOROPA" and people around me just looked at me like "wtf?" because it was such a quiet moment

I'm getting chills thinking about it. That gig was incredible. Real Thing started and the make-shift stands/seats they had put up for the concert started quite literally rocking back and forth. My mom was about to have a heart attack and I experienced a mixture of great fear but great excitement!

"And I have no compass, and I have no map
    And I have no reasons, no reasons to get back"

"Uncertainty can be our guiding light".

Man, the song in its entirety is amazing, but that second half carries some of Bono's all-time best lyrics, IMO.
  12. Amen.