1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I’m really looking forward to this set. The voting options suggest that it’ll mainly be tracks from the albums with less older stuff - which is just fine with me!! We might end up getting all the album tracks that were played. Admittedly, I wouldn’t mind getting the ZooTV block from ei or the October-Bullet-Zooropa-Streets segment from ie.

ACROBAT is a must have. So are Wild Horses, Zoo Station, The Fly, Stay. For me Streets, NYD (new version) and October too.
  2. SFS is in second place? This is a bloody outrage.
  3. Oh yes Maarten, I like them all soooooo much
  4. I love Song for someone, and like it, a lot more than Cedarwood Road.....There you go....i said it!
  5. Maybe the set only contains songs of SoI en SoE and not the older songs?
  6. Looks like Iris might be making a charge for 2nd place... only 0.34% behind SFS.

Personally I love SFS. But I think the live version doesn't really hold up against the album version
  7. Personally why vote for a song we already have an official live version of?
  8. I remember when they did the voting for u22 and I was thinking the same thing but I’ve realised that it’s not important to some people to have official live versions of every song and they just want a set that features the songs they like the most whether they’ve been released live or not. This has been proven to be the case with the recent vote as well.
  9. i like SFS, it's a good song, but my focus will be on songs that have not been released yet with an official live version.