1. I always seem to be a day late when it comes to receiving emails from u2.com

what can I do about getting these faster, I've been a member for over a decade.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:Yeah same here, we’ve had song For Someone from Paris, San Jose and Vancouver haven’t we and little things from Seattle so I’m hoping they give us some different versions. Obviously I’d selfishly like one or 2 of the songs from the cd’s to be from shows I attended.

The San Jose version is really good
  3. I was really pessimistic going into my 2 shows about 13 being the closer, but it actually worked really well - I still think they could've finished with the narrative crap at the end of the main set with 13 then come out to play Landlady, Love Is Bigger, One, Bad, 40 as a proper rocking encore without it being forced
  4. SFS live = toilet break / beer refuel
  5. Song For Sleeping
  6. Yeah I'm usually nil by mouth once inside and in position for GA. Even if you absolutely had to relieve yourself, good luck getting back to your spot.
  7. Originally posted by EthanD:[..]
    Yeah I'm usually nil by mouth once inside and in position for GA. Even if you absolutely had to relieve yourself, good luck getting back to your spot.
    2 people at the rail really pissed me off at Manchester 1 firstly, they were really tall (if you're over 6 foot, you should be made to stand at least 10m back from the rail) secondly, they wore ear plugs (if you don't like it being loud, sit in the seats right at the backyard where you should be of you're over 6 foot anyway) and they never showed up until 15 mins before the band came on - they didn't even put there stuff there to save the spot, which is kinda alright for anywhere that's not the rail, and any time anyone tried to stand there their mates kicked up a fuss - if you haven't got the staying power to wait at the rail then you shouldn't be able to bagsy it - rant over

To keep this post relevant, I will say that the next U2 subscriber gift should be some socks
  8. Hey old friends!

I keep getting emails about re-subscribing to U2.com but I can't decide if I want to How do the downloads sound?