1. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Hahahaha. It would literally be the most u2.com thing ever if they sent out another email saying "Oooops, turns out little things wasn't played on either tour. You're going to have to vote again".
    It wouldn’t be the greatest surprise if little things isn’t on the cd at all and ends up being a bonus download of sorts , it’s going to be hard to include it in a set that is specifically aimed at tours it wasn’t played on.
  2. Since the CDs aren't probably going to follow a strict setlist order, they can fit in whichever song (Little Things included) at several spots. Ending CD1 would be fitting, then 13 closing CD2.
  3. Instead of choosing songs I kinda wish they'd just put each song they played live from the respective albums.
  4. Just hope it's a Patti Smith free zone
  5. Day 2.

The downloads still aren't here.

Tim still hasn't received his 3D mixes.
  6. I thought I was the only one who still hadn't received the 3D remixes.
  7. U2.com are the true masters of 'not-sticking-to-promises'.
    Not that it's anything of greater importance, it's just music. But how often are they going to make the same mistake again and again?
  8. My wife is still waiting for the Joshua Tree Singles on her subscription.....

(but to be fair, she DID already receive the 3D mixes)
  9. Drop the cynicism dude. There is enough of it in the world. We are all lucky U2 even exist.
  10. Of course, miryclay.
  11. So you don't want my day 3 update?
  12. Got a feeling in my bones this is the week it arrives