1. Corrected today in my account, I got the 4 songs

2. There's a part of U2.com in chaos that's quiet
    And there's a part of U2.com that wants us to riot
  3. I downloaded the zip file, unzipped it and proof, nothing there
  4. Really well mixed
  5. Speaking of subscribers gifts. I have a whole box of U23D's I'm about to throw away as no one wants to have it. If anyone here would like to have one just for shipping cost, let me know. They'll be thrown away otherwise.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m almost certain now we can assume the songs will be SOI and SOE tracks only. Glad if that’s the case, I just hope it is every song from the albums that have been performed live, the bonus tracks would be great too although that’s probably pushing it but still if we get the likes of California, the troubles, volcano, red Flag Day and landlady amongst the songs that were regulars on the tours that would be great.

As much as I enjoyed all the SOI and SOE songs on the tours, I wish songs like Zoo Station, Stay and Acrobat will be included in the final tracklist. They sounded unbelievably great live and I'm sure it'd be awesome to listen to them in such a well mixed sound quality.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Speaking of subscribers gifts. I have a whole box of U23D's I'm about to throw away as no one wants to have it. If anyone here would like to have one just for shipping cost, let me know. They'll be thrown away otherwise.
    What about sending them back to u2.com?
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Speaking of subscribers gifts. I have a whole box of U23D's I'm about to throw away as no one wants to have it. If anyone here would like to have one just for shipping cost, let me know. They'll be thrown away otherwise.
    sold a shame to throw it away
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Speaking of subscribers gifts. I have a whole box of U23D's I'm about to throw away as no one wants to have it. If anyone here would like to have one just for shipping cost, let me know. They'll be thrown away otherwise.
    What’s that?