1. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be listening to the album versions of lights Of home and love is bigger a lot less now, these are sensational.

Did you miss the tour or something?
  2. These are the first official live releases of these songs though. Hearing them in this quality makes for fairer competition when comparing to the album versions and my preference is definitely these live versions, not that I think the album versions are anything less than great.
  3. Both songs upped their game live.
  4. Don’t really care for Lights of Home on the album but it really blew me away live.
  5. i love the new downloads
  6. I love the that the guitar is way up in the mix. Proper U2 songs.
  7. I especially love the cover art!
  8. Artwork seems decent enough to me. Seems to be dividing opinion pretty strongly for or against just now but I think it’s fine. They don’t see to go as extravagant as they could with artwork but I think it’s deliberate, the Vertigo Chicago dvd was the last front cover that I thought was really cool from any u2 release.
  9. I like the cover art and the new songs. Lights of Home sounds really sharp, nice to hear the guitar and the groovy bass bits. These seem to be pretty well mixed... always makes me wonder why U2 don’t do more live releases.
  10. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I like the cover art and the new songs. Lights of Home sounds really sharp, nice to hear the guitar and the groovy bass bits. These seem to be pretty well mixed... always makes me wonder why U2 don’t do more live releases.
    Even though I’d probably buy every show if u2 made them available I think I’m at the point now where I’m more than happy with what we’ve got as long as they keep the releases regular after each tour. The majority of songs they’ve played live are available officially between cd’s, dvd’s and downloads. If there’s a JT17 dvd released then mothers will finally have an official live release and acrobat should appear on an E&I release along with wild horses, then there’s this upcoming subscriber gift. I’ll always be happy to accept more but I’d probably just be being greedy.