1. Only now listened to this gift, sounds incredible. Great mix, and great songs.
  2. Originally posted by ferrari:Since 4 november:
    UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.

(Eastern part of the Netherlands)

Got the email on the same day and nothing delivered...
  3. They finally put the right phone number up for website here in the US asked about when I subscription runs out and if there was any word on the next subscribers gift. The guy I talked to said they’re emailing what it is in January
  4. I’ve just noticed they’ve extended my subscription until the 31st January (previously 10th) which is perfect if they’re planning on announcing the gift next month. Means I don’t have to worry with the messing about exchanging gifts.
  5. Fans moan but technically they are on schedule.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:I’ve just noticed they’ve extended my subscription until the 31st January (previously 10th) which is perfect if they’re planning on announcing the gift next month. Means I don’t have to worry with the messing about exchanging gifts.
    Same... looks like announcing something in january
  7. I hope they will announce all the other songs played at IE and EI tour, or JT 2017-2018 Live, something like that.
  8. I’m thinking all the Achtung Baby singles on 10’ vinyl with studio version on side a and 2017/18 live versions on side b
  9. Please no... it’s time to release some epic live in blu ray or CD... sydney 89 / dublin 93 ...
  10. It's going to be Apollo. Just accept it.
  11. Special BBC