1. So, what are people's guesses for when this DVD will arrive in our letterboxes? They could break habit and get it to us more promptly than other gifts? After all, it should be good to go by now.
  2. Originally posted by EthanD:So, what are people's guesses for when this DVD will arrive in our letterboxes? They could break habit and get it to us more promptly than other gifts? After all, it should be good to go by now.
    Well we’re supposed to get dispatch news within the next 22 days (in February they said). Hopefully its a case of starting straight after that.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I don’t really see why not having older releases on Netflix or prime is an issue. If you want them buy them or as mentioned above watch them on YouTube. When it comes to the Berlin show I do think there’s some good logic in suggesting making it available as a download. Unlike what is suggested above they wouldn’t be giving it away for free they would be giving us it as part of our subscription cost. As a comparison Joker in HD digital & DVD on sky store costs £15.99 so it’s well within the cost of what subscribers pay. Especially in a non tour year when the site will offer pretty much nothing else except a few rubbish subscriber specials.

you can indeed argue if it's really for free, but I think from a commercial point of view it is... so they always try to come up with some sort of compromise..
  4. Originally posted by EthanD:So, what are people's guesses for when this DVD will arrive in our letterboxes? They could break habit and get it to us more promptly than other gifts? After all, it should be good to go by now.
    I expect it in February 2021. I'm sure there'll be some other delay!
  5. Delivery will begin 1st week of March - Bono will be doing his rounds by bicycle...so he might not get to everyone
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Well we’re supposed to get dispatch news within the next 22 days (in February they said). Hopefully its a case of starting straight after that.
    Don't take 'Februrary' literally.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:So many of you are very careful in terms of making sure your music is all very secure...

Is there a music bomb that's about to go off that I don't know about?

once you've lost several hundred gb of non backed up files you go to extraordinary lengths to be prepared for it happening again
  8. I think they’ll be doing that anyway. According to the news item they said if you’d already subscribed for 2020 they would be sending out the dvd. Still no excuse for them not to get back to you and confirm it though and definitely no excuse that there’s still people that haven’t received the 2019 gift yet when the gift was announced 15 months ago and was supposed to start shipping 8 months ago.
  9. It almost feels like I'm not ever gonna receive my gift. At this point I'm really not even that excited. I've never let my subscription run out for the past 6 years or so (so it's not like I'm a new subscriber who has to wait more) & since December I've been getting impersonal and 'ready to go' emails that it's out of stock, I should keep waiting, etc... I'm not one that likes to complain or have a confrontation, but it's really frustrating, because I love the band so much & this whole situation irritates me. I've told them that at this point it's ridiculous, and the 2019 gift production & shipping was / is a joke. Nothing's changed though. Still waiting.
  10. Nearly 3 years after the gig