1. Is it streaming in Full HD....or just SD quality?

2. Yeah would have been better if it was a show that hadn’t already been released.

3. Can an admin do it so the countdown clock is on the homepage and we have the global clock on the thread page. Don't think an ordinary user has the rights to do that.
  4. Yeah but personally I can't complain

1) Something to do in quarantine
    2) I've never watched ZOO TV Sydney so
  5. What you didn't watch it before?!
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Can an admin do it so the countdown clock is on the homepage and we have the global clock on the thread page. Don't think an ordinary user has the rights to do that.
    You can create the thread and I'll do the rest.
  7. We should just all watch this instead
  8. As we've explained many times in the past, the quality of the Sydney film can NOT be improved by any digital or analogue means because it wasn't filmed (on film) but videotaped instead. It can't be scaled up to any modern resolution. Just not possible.

And even if it was possible, you'd think they'd invest the big amount of time and money needed for that remaster/upgrade just to give it away for free? It's U2 we're talking about
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    As we've explained many times in the past, the quality of the Sydney film can NOT be improved by any digital or analogue means because it wasn't filmed (on film) but videotaped instead. It can't be scaled up to any modern resolution. Just not possible.

And even if it was possible, you'd think they'd invest the big amount of time and money needed for that remaster/upgrade just to give it away for free? It's U2 we're talking about
    You got that right! I love the band, but dang they are tight when it comes to doing something like that
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    As we've explained many times in the past, the quality of the Sydney film can NOT be improved by any digital or analogue means because it wasn't filmed (on film) but videotaped instead. It can't be scaled up to any modern resolution. Just not possible.

Apparently it was filmed on 35mm film so in theory it could be improved?
  11. Where did you read that? I'm pretty sure it was videotaped
  12. I'm fairly certain that was Rattle & Hum.