1. Subscriber first-timer today.
    For the DVD mostly but the Apollo CD sounds good too. I just hope Corona normalizes this year so we receive this gift in 2021...
  2. Originally posted by muzika:Subscriber first-timer today.
    For the DVD mostly but the Apollo CD sounds good too. I just hope Corona normalizes this year so we receive this gift in 2021...
    The coronavirus shouldn’t be an excuse not to get it in good time, I know some people had issues with receiving the Berlin dvd but a lot of people received there copy in the summer which was excellent to be fair. Same again will do nicely and full set of downloads in the next month ideally, although for some reason 2 and a half years after the show was played they don’t have downloads available straight away.
  3. I ordered a couple of limited edition items from the store when they did the Elevation watch party (30 Oct) which is more than 3 months ago. I followed up with them last week and the blamed issues with the supplier; but such a long wait is terrible service.
  4. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I ordered a couple of limited edition items from the store when they did the Elevation watch party (30 Oct) which is more than 3 months ago. I followed up with them last week and the blamed issues with the supplier; but such a long wait is terrible service.
    I had ordered T-shirts and masks....they have arrived last Friday which was 5th February
  5. I ordered masks as well + Elevation Tourprogramme Took 2 months to get here. Masks are way to small šŸ˜„
  6. ....too small?!....ok.I thought i was the only one with a big head,but fortunately I’m not alone
    Btw....I called my mother in law and she changed the side rope and put a longer one
    That’s it!
  7. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    ....too small?!....ok.I thought i was the only one with a big head,but fortunately I’m not alone
    Btw....I called my mother in law and she changed the side rope and put a longer one
    That’s it!
    They came in 3 sizes. XS, S and M. I think the majority of people need M, L and XL.

But changing the ropes is a good idea šŸ‘
  8. I didn’t see the various sizes....but problem solved btw
  9. I did re-up today.
  10. I didn’t see the masks! I decided to resubscribe a few weeks ago. I chose the package with the two gifts as both seem good. I also ordered the War military shirt.
  11. I have a code if anyone needs it. It expires in three weeks.
  12. When do you get a step higher at the PRIORITY ACCESS GROUP?