1. Snippets (Send in the clowns and I can see for miles) in The Electric Co. have been edited ... Walking On The Moon is included in IWF.
  2. How is the sound compared to the broadcast?
  3. I haven't listened to the downloads but they say it sounds quite better than the original broadcast.
  4. Sound has a great punch - heavy bass and drums, as the Berlin DVD audio sounded. Very good to my ears!
  5. Yesterday was the first day I have listened to the Apollo show.
  6. You’re one of the minority who didn’t download the show even though you knew of its existence. Most subscribers will have downloaded it already and listened to it or heard it on Sirius. And regardless of that the show should still be ready to download in full when we (re)subscribe, doesn’t matter if its a show that’s already been broadcast or not but the fact it has been broadcast makes it worse.
  7. I’ve never listened to it.
  8. Well I’m surprised that anyone who’s part of this site hadn’t heard it. But again it doesn’t take away the fact that you could have downloaded it if you wanted, straight away pretty much. I know these u2.com downloads sound better but we’re nearly 3 years down the line now and unlike the free downloads available all over the internet we had to pay for the privilege. Downloads should always be available straight away with the subscription while we wait for the physical gift.
  9. "doesn’t matter if its a show that’s already been broadcast or not but the fact it has been broadcast makes it worse."

Huh?
  10. Admittedly, I hadn’t been listening to very much U2 over the past couple of years so the Apollo show was off my radar.

I can appreciate that it’s a disappointing release to some. Where’s a 1992 show???? Next year?