1. I’m supposed to be receiving mine on the 10th this coming week. We’ll see what happens
  2. Received mine today
  3. I received mine today as well ... along with one small annoyance:

Has anybody besides me opened the gift only to find themselves a tad annoyed by the fact that that red face mask that's been included either doesn't fit properly and/or has been sized for the head of a small child?

Did the developers not factor in the size differential in people's faces before distributing these? Has anyone heard if there's a mask trade-in option for those of us with (ahem) bigger heads? I would think there would be ...

I mean, unless the intention of the mask was that it be a "decorative souvenir" ... which doesn't seem to make sense, especially given how we're now in the "Delta" phase of things.
  4. Originally posted by Flyguy69:I received mine today as well ... along with one small annoyance:

Has anybody besides me opened the gift only to find themselves a tad annoyed by the fact that that red face mask that's been included either doesn't fit properly and/or has been sized for the head of a small child?

Did the developers not factor in the size differential in people's faces before distributing these? Has anyone heard if there's a mask trade-in option for those of us with (ahem) bigger heads? I would think there would be ...

I mean, unless the intention of the mask was that it be a "decorative souvenir" ... which doesn't seem to make sense, especially given how we're now in the "Delta" phase of things.
    Seeing that children under 12 haven’t been vaxxed (at least this is the case here in BC, Canada) their the ones that’ll need the masks, anyway!

Also a way to help get a younger fan base!

Edit: Oh right. Those variants! Gulp.
  5. Where are you living that you are receiving this?
  6. Received notification today that the gift is on its way down here. Hopefully it only takes a couple of weeks and not a couple of months.
  7. Originally posted by Flyguy69:I received mine today as well ... along with one small annoyance:

I didn't recieve the gift yet, but last year i ordered facemasks by u2.com. 1 of 3 nearly fitted. The 2 others are way to small
  8. Arrived in Phoenix, AZ today
  9. Mine did not include a mask, not a huge deal but it would have been a cool memento
  10. ^^ complain to customer service

11. Got mine today. Only 8/10...not bad? Haha.