1. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    So Cruel to me has so much potential to be a live war horse. If done right, just a "wham, wow" song leaving the casuals going "what song was THAT?!"

Would have been a great post in 1992 to maybe 2000 or so. At this point, we're facing the sad reality of the end of U2. Nothing could make So Cruel a favorite for more than 5% of the crowd, if that much. I love the song, and am bewildered that they never play it. As much as I enjoyed Your Blue Room, So Cruel is SO MUCH BETTER! I just wish they would've done Joshua Tree and Achtung in full back to back with maybe 4 other songs thrown in, all at the same show, say in 2011, when 360 was getting stale, and they had already dropped many No Line songs. How they kept that awful version of I'll Go Crazy, but dropped Breathe still makes me mad enough to throw a sheet of paper out the window!
  2. The humanity!
  3. So Cruel should have made an appearance on the Elevation or Vertigo Tour.
  4. Isn’t it time for the 2022 gift to be announced?
  5. It’s varied the last few years November 20th in 2018 for the 2019 gift announcement, then January 24th and then December 22nd the last couple years. I got they dates from u2songs btw. So hopefully any time between now and the next month or so.
  6. And the Subscription Gift for 2022 is ......

A brick from Dockers!

7. Well we have till the 31st! If they do a gift, I hope it’s announced next week
  8. Still waiting, hope it’s a Zoo TV Concert
  9. Still got 2 months, end of February as I’m sure most peoples subscription won’t expire until the 1st of March at the earliest after they gave the additional months a year or 2 ago. Also hoping for that zoo tv show.