1. classic U2.com

Couldn't organise a root in a brothel.
  2. This is hilarious (sort of). I think I should shut down my own speculation for the time being. It's driving me bananas and I should probably get other shit done.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:This is hilarious (sort of). I think I should shut down my own speculation for the time being. It's driving me bananas and I should probably get other shit done.
    I’m with you. Going to stop focusing on this for now lol!
  4. Last thing I’m going to say on it, well 2 things, firstly I’ve emailed them asking for clarification explaining about the 2 different responses and asking for a definitive response. Secondly when you think about the songs played live from the album in each decade they could fit that quite nicely onto a couple of cd’s. In the 90’s they played 11 from the album (everything except Acrobat). In the 00’s they played 8 from the album (no so cruel, Tryin to throw your arms around the world, acrobat or love is blindness) and in the 10’s they played 9 from the album (same as 00’s but acrobat played). That’s 28 songs. A cd can fit 14 tracks quite comfortably. Maybe even allowing room for a couple of Zooropa tracks in fact. This likely is all irrelevant as it could well be only 1 cd and even if it’s 2 they probably won’t go down the route I explained but it would cover the album very well giving us a bit of everything really with how the songs took shape live.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Last thing I’m going to say on it, well 2 things, firstly I’ve emailed them asking for clarification explaining about the 2 different responses and asking for a definitive response. Secondly when you think about the songs played live from the album in each decade they could fit that quite nicely onto a couple of cd’s. In the 90’s they played 11 from the album (everything except Acrobat). In the 00’s they played 8 from the album (no so cruel, Tryin to throw your arms around the world, acrobat or love is blindness) and in the 10’s they played 9 from the album (same as 00’s but acrobat played). That’s 28 songs. A cd can fit 14 tracks quite comfortably. Maybe even allowing room for a couple of Zooropa tracks in fact. This likely is all irrelevant as it could well be only 1 cd and even if it’s 2 they probably won’t go down the route I explained but it would cover the album very well giving us a bit of everything really with how the songs took shape live.
    I sincerely look forward to hearing about their response.
  6. Agreed
  7. Hahaha classic U2.com
  8. I'm only worried about Augustin.
  9. I thought he’d be getting promoted to head of the department, in fact maybe it’s been him running the fan club thing all along. Would make sense.
  10. I have had an email from Agustin too and he says it will be half a CD.
  11. Just got another email from him and he said it’s just a picture of the cd