1. Just got this reply back from a U2.com support staff member saying that it is two cds.
  2. Great news!
  3. I wouldn’t trust my life with u2.com but thanks for heads up … 1 disc of 11+ unreleased live tracks will still do for me as long as we do not get Sydney’s Boston’s or Chicago’s
  4. I agree..it's funny how we all got so jaded at the Fan Club gift after all of these years though. Maybe a good poll for the Mods would be what is the best overall Fan Club gift or top 3? For me U22 and FTGU are at the TOP of the list with nothing else close. The live Songs of Innocence / Experience was good, and going back a bit Medium, Rare, and Remastered. Best gift going back to the Propaganda days is probably Melon....that has appreciated in value nicely over the years....
  5. Maybe it's 2 CDs that could fit onto "one".
  6. Originally posted by drogba29:Exactly the 2nd verse of UV in Milan 2009 has a raw energy (from "you bury" to "not cheap")...Bono keeps that during the middle of 2009 europe shows then he gave it up.

A part from that I also like the 360 way of sounding of the song but a zoo tv version would be good too ( please not a 2017 version)

Agree, the sound they have in the Milano is superb.
    To me the ZooTV version is pretty flat on that and lack the Big Atmosphere that the 360 version have.
    The band plays it better and thighter.

The "Now we Liiiiillleeeeeee" is incredible, Bono was amazing on 360 when it came to sounding younger when he hit the higher notes.
  7. I'd love it if it starts will Zoo Station from Berlin '93.
  8. About Mysterious Ways, for me the Dublin 1993 Broadcast version will always be the best one.
    But a TIPS for you, if you want to hear a hilarious version of MW try this one 😄
    You will notice pretty easy what I mean...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZA1OC0y84
  9. I never doubted that it would be a double cd, but glad to see this confirmation