1. This is a great live version but doesn't fit on the comp because it is not 'general' enough with the reference to Naomi Campbell.
  2. Originally posted by Ramone:In the meantime I'll listen to this. To whoever provided me this list, I thank you again from here if you read it.
    I know, they are not inedits.

Intro (Achtung Baby: The Videos, The Cameos, and Interference from Zoo TV)
    Zoo Station (Berlin 2018)
    The Fly (Berlin 2018)
    Welcome To ZOO TV (New York ’92 & Dublin 1993)
    Even Better Than The Real Thing (Dublin 1993)
    Mysterious Ways (Slane 2001)
    One (Slane 2001)
    Until he End of the World (Paris 2015)
    Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Berlin 2018)
    So Cruel (Berlin 2011) (Bono at Hansa Studio in Berlin)
    Tryin’ To Throw Your Arms Around The World (Dublin 1993)
    Ultra Violet (Light My Way) (Coimbra 2010)
    Acrobat (Berlin 2018)
    Love Is Blindness (New York 1992) (1993 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!) - The Live Format cdsgl)

It wasn’t me who made it but I too listen to this compilation quite often. It’s excellent. Was it “jheath” who put it together? I should look it up and verify. Credit where credit is due.

Edit: In fact, because of this mix I’m less excited about this subscription gift - especially since every song isn’t taken from the ZooTV tour. It’s that good!

2nd Edit: https://u2start.com/topic/11986
  3. The Naomi-Campbell-reference can be edited out easily. Being there in Dublin 1993 her appereance was quite surprising, but at the same time, during ZooTV everthing seemed possible. A 'supermodel' on the catwalk during the show? Of course.
    I just learned it on that very evening that she and Adam were a couple...
  4. The above playlist missed the Vocoder intro of Zoo Station for example Lakeland.
  5. Originally posted by Papo:The Naomi-Campbell-reference can be edited out easily. Being there in Dublin 1993 her appereance was quite surprising, but at the same time, during ZooTV everthing seemed possible. A 'supermodel' on the catwalk during the show? Of course.
    I just learned it on that very evening that she and Adam were a couple...
    And because they were a couple and Adam missed a show partly because of the breakup, i don't think they will agree a song with a Naomi reference
  6. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    And because they were a couple and Adam missed a show partly because of the breakup, i don't think they will agree a song with a Naomi reference
    Maybe but that was almost 30 years ago and he seems like an individual who is happy with where he is now and has probably moved on.
  7. I do think Yankee stadium is the best version of the song it’s just annoying they’ve sort of released that already but cut . I could maybe forgive that one being included though if it was in full like the Dave fanning ‘redbeard’ version. I’ve listened to a few other versions but it does annoy me when lyrics are missed. Love is blindness though can’t be the 2nd Yankee stadium night, first night fine but not 2nd night that’s been released.
  8. My current zoo tv compilation of the tracks

1. Zoo station - New York 20/03/1992
    2. The fly - Houston 14/10/1992
    3. Even Better Than The Real Thing - Sellafield
    4. Mysterious ways - Yankee stadium 29/08/1992
    5. One - Yankee stadium 29/08/1992
    6. Until the end of the world - San Diego 10/11/1992
    7. Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - Stockholm 11/06/1992
    8. Tryin To Throw Your Arms Around The World - Yankee stadium 29/08/1992
    9. Ultraviolet - Dublin 28/08/1993
    10. Love Is Blindness - Yankee stadium 30/08/1992
  9. Since we know So Cruel (Bono-acoustic) was recorded, would you be HAPPY if this is included to complete the AB track-listing? Or will it just bring complaints about how it was already included on FTSD?
    Seems like a no-win
  10. Originally posted by marik:Since we know So Cruel (Bono-acoustic) was recorded, would you be HAPPY if this is included to complete the AB track-listing? Or will it just bring complaints about how it was already included on FTSD?
    Seems like a no-win
    I’d rather it wasn’t included, if it was good I would have included it but I’m not the biggest fan (of the version not the song). It would bring the quality down imo and make it not as enjoyable a listen from start to finish. I’m convinced they have a perfectly good recording of the pontiac version but I’m also convinced it won’t be included.
  11. Originally posted by marik:Since we know So Cruel (Bono-acoustic) was recorded, would you be HAPPY if this is included to complete the AB track-listing? Or will it just bring complaints about how it was already included on FTSD?
    Seems like a no-win
    Well, the FTSD version is poor anyways so I'd much rather have them release something (even if it's partial) from the actual Zoo TV tour. They must have recorded some rehearsals where Bono sung it - if not the whole versions they played in Aug and Sept 92.
  12. They better include some version of so cruel, would be a shame to only have a 10-11 song cd/download at 40 bucks as a resubscriber or 50 as a brand new one. Especially for one cd