1. Originally posted by AMLBONO:[..]
    Been wishing this for years. They have a couple shows on NUGS but not to the extent of Pearl Jam or Springsteen. Excited because this Friday the Pearl Jam concert from Toronto will be released that I was at last month.
    I guess the difference from Bruce Springsteen or Pearl Jam is that they rotate their set-lists each night, while U2 tends to keep their set-list mostly identical throughout the tour outside of a few minor adjustments.
  2. This isn’t great. This stuff is for “super fans” and most of this we already have… tryin to throw from Dublin?! Yeah heard that 80,000 times in high quality.

Oh well.
  3. Originally posted by unclejosh:For those able to download, how does Trying sound in comparison to the boot? Did they remix it or just port the radio mix over?

It sounds like the boot. Maybe the original mix is guess but it’s still “tingy”
  4. That is disappointing.
  5. Fine with most of the choices, but I wish the One, Mysterious Ways, and Ultra Violet sections were from earlier tours l
  6. Does “One” have the “Can You Hear Us Coming” tag?

Edit: Just checked. Nope. It doesn’t.
  7. Professionally remastered “Tryin’” from Dublin sounds sooooo good. Wish they would just do the whole show. I know soundboard quality is great, but a proper remaster makes it a lot better. Definitely edited that Zoo TV “ping” on the snare which I don’t like, but other than that 10/10
  8. Somebody was asking I few days ago, why they hold some materials and do not realease

Here is one of your answers: To the future, to hold people signing their website even if there’s no tour
  9. Yeah but mystery u2start.com user 'notedge' downloaded Zoo Michigan on January 1 2022. Explain that please.

10. Fly Boston 01. Check off the Elevation tour box.
  11. Man to hear Tryin’ sound this good, just release the whole show
  12. MW from 360º? They had had 5 tour with MW's sliding solo to choose from, but they've chosen specifically the tour that doesn't. I guess U2 has pleasure in letting us down.