1. Why would you not open it?
  2. Finger crossed! waiting for it in Spain!!
  3. I’ve opened all the other ones and played them to no end. A couple of the cds from subscriber gifts past are so scratched they don’t play anymore. Why I wish as a bonus they would upload those in the future. Also for people who couldn’t get those before.
  4. When my DVD Berlin I+E 2018 arrived... the dvd itself had aa physical fatigue , and did not play Vertigo.... ')
  5. I think the Vertigo thing was a common issue IIRC. I tend to keep my phyiscal gifts sealed anyway and just use the digital product.
  6. I read somewhere that there is a grammar error in the track listing.

Your vs You’re
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:I think the Vertigo thing was a common issue IIRC. I tend to keep my phyiscal gifts sealed anyway and just use the digital product.
    Yes it was. I had my disc replaced multiple times and had the error each time.
  8. [RUMMY]
    I read somewhere that there is a grammar error in the track listing. Your vs You're

Don't see it on my copy.
  9. Hopefully they add the rest of the tracks for download now that the cds have gone out

10. I don't understand this part of your post . . . . would you please explain it?
  11. Originally posted by U2Frank:[RUMMY]
    I read somewhere that there is a grammar error in the track listing. Your vs You're

Don't see it on my copy.
    That’s good to know.

How are the other six tracks?
  12. Yes. Usually takes a while for CDs to get to Canada.