1. Just finished the book. Have to say, I enjoyed it far more than I expected to. Physically, the book is presented very nicely. It's a hard back, has high quality paper and the photo's look great, although the majority we have seen before. The content isn't just lyrics. Adam, Bono, Edge, Lilywhite, Eno, and others all provide stories behind creating the songs. I'm happy with this as a subscribers gift. As I was reading some of the lyrics I had the SoS melody's playing in my head.
  2. Just got the email, "your order has shipped"
  3. The Lyrics book just arrived. Looks very nice. Dimensions are about LP size and just over half an inch thick.
  4. Mine is still in progress
  5. Got mine the other day. It’s a nice book, very well put together overall.

I doubt I will ever open it again.
  6. Checked yesterday morning to the status of my lyric book, and it changed from estimated shipping around Feb 2 to Feb 23rd. About 2 hours later I then got an email with a tracking # that it has shipped.
  7. I got this email today about renewing the membership

If you choose to renew your subscription you now have three choices.

Option 1 includes 'U2: The Complete Lyrics' ( Volume 1, 1979-1988) our 2023 gift for subscribers.

Option 2 includes 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 - Live', the limited edition CD set featuring 12 live version of tracks from Achtung Baby recorded over thirty years.

Option 3 includes both 'U2: The Complete Lyrics' ( Volume 1, 1979-1988) AND 'U2 Achtung Baby 30 - Live'.

Shouldn't be the volume 2? I already received the volume 1 and I have the others options too
  8. Maybe a little error?

Volume 2 would be nice indeed
  9. They haven't updated the renewal options for 2024 yet. So currently if you renew your options are either the 2023 gift or the 2022 gift. There is no option to choose the 2024 gift yet. My subscription expires on the 10th and I'm in the same boat.
  10. Originally posted by andreamacedo:I got this email today about renewing the membership

[..]

Shouldn't be the volume 2? I already received the volume 1 and I have the others options too
    I got the exact same mail. Hopefully they'll update it soon with the 2024 gift.
  11. Fingers crossed they update it
  12. Thank you!