1. Monday night : 11:30, BBC Radio 2.

It will be hosted by Simon Mayo and will include interviews with the band by the late Roger Scott and by Dave Fanning when the album first came out in 1987.

Available online for those not in the UK via Sky Channel 0102 or Freeview Channel 702.

Radio 2 is 88-91 FM in the UK.

You can also listen to it live via The BBC Website
    and it will be made available as a podcast if you subsribe to This Podcast
  2. Nice one

I'll change the dial to 2 on Monday night me thinks.

Oh God, my special edition should have arrived then too
  3. Originally posted by djrlewisNice one

I'll change the dial to 2 on Monday night me thinks.

Oh God, my special edition should have arrived then too

i'm heading down the road at 9am to get it. More training at work so another late start/early finish. Gonna be a great day Monday is.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]
    i'm heading down the road at 9am to get it. More training at work so another late start/early finish. Gonna be a great day Monday is.

Indeed. If Amazon cock it up I will literally scream.
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Indeed. If Amazon cock it up I will literally scream.

Thats why I avoided the pre-order approach. HMV is always gna have it (hopefully)
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'm hoping that my local woolworths has the duluxe version.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Thats why I avoided the pre-order approach. HMV is always gna have it (hopefully)

Yep. There's an HMV just down the road here. I have back-up.

Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]
    i'm hoping that my local woolworths has the duluxe version.

Woolies might be a stretch Wayne. They're not known for their specialitywith music. I reckon they'll have the bog-standard version at best. Get yourself to HMV or Virgin I reckon. Even WH Smiths might be a better bet.
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Woolies might be a stretch Wayne. They're not known for their specialitywith music. I reckon they'll have the bog-standard version at best. Get yourself to HMV or Virgin I reckon. Even WH Smiths might be a better bet.

they will undoubtedly charge a lot lot more than everyone else. Also known as Zavvi now.
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

[..]

i only have a woolies in town, if they don't have it i'll get them to order it in
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]
    Also known as Zavvi now.

Really? Didn't know that.

Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]
    i only have a woolies in town, if they don't have it i'll get them to order it in

Good plan, they should be able to do that.
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Good plan, they should be able to do that.

when they order in a item you only pay the online price so it should be cheeper
  12. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

when they order in a item you only pay the online price so it should be cheeper

Nice